Weekly Rankings: Week 17 Value Meter

Weekly Rankings: Week 17 Value Meter

This article is part of our Weekly Rankings series.

Sunday Update complete

One Saturday game (DET-DAL), no Monday game.

Welcome to the Weekly Value Meter Rankings. This is a guide to help you decide who to start and sit in a given week. It's is not a season-long ranking nor a draft guide, and it's also not really intended as a free agent guide. While I appreciate that you want my opinion on pickups, every league is different, and your decision on whether to add/drop a particular player might also be dictated by other factors than who is rated higher in a given week.

Here are my operating assumptions for the rankings:

- The RB/WR/TE position rankings are for PPR leagues.
- The Flex rankings are for Standard leagues.
- 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yards.
- 1 point per 20 passing yards.
- 4 points per passing touchdowns.

These are the rankings I use when I make my start/sit decisions. Please consult the rankings first before asking "Should I start Patrick Mahomes or Bryce Young?"

These are my particular rankings. If you want a second opinion elsewhere on the site, you can see our Weekly Projections.

Each week, the first set of rankings will be posted on Tuesday night. I will then do a set of updates before kickoff on Thursday, and again before kickoff on Sunday morning.

When setting your lineups, make sure to refer to the NFL inactives to ensure all of your players are set to receive snaps.

I welcome debate on the rankings

Sunday Update complete

One Saturday game (DET-DAL), no Monday game.

Welcome to the Weekly Value Meter Rankings. This is a guide to help you decide who to start and sit in a given week. It's is not a season-long ranking nor a draft guide, and it's also not really intended as a free agent guide. While I appreciate that you want my opinion on pickups, every league is different, and your decision on whether to add/drop a particular player might also be dictated by other factors than who is rated higher in a given week.

Here are my operating assumptions for the rankings:

- The RB/WR/TE position rankings are for PPR leagues.
- The Flex rankings are for Standard leagues.
- 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yards.
- 1 point per 20 passing yards.
- 4 points per passing touchdowns.

These are the rankings I use when I make my start/sit decisions. Please consult the rankings first before asking "Should I start Patrick Mahomes or Bryce Young?"

These are my particular rankings. If you want a second opinion elsewhere on the site, you can see our Weekly Projections.

Each week, the first set of rankings will be posted on Tuesday night. I will then do a set of updates before kickoff on Thursday, and again before kickoff on Sunday morning.

When setting your lineups, make sure to refer to the NFL inactives to ensure all of your players are set to receive snaps.

I welcome debate on the rankings in the comments. Please keep it friendly.

Quarterbacks

1.Jalen Hurts PHI vs. ARI
2.*Dak Prescott DAL vs. DET
Note: The absence of Tyron Smith (back) was felt frequently at times against the Miami pass rush.
3.Lamar Jackson BAL vs. MIA
4.Jared Goff DET at DAL
5.*Brock Purdy SF at WAS
Note: Niners coach Kyle Shanahan is confident that Purdy (stinger) will be able to play this week against Washington. Full walkthrough on Wednesday.
6.Josh Allen BUF vs. NE
7.Matthew Stafford LA at NYG
8.*Patrick Mahomes KC vs. CIN
Note: The Chiefs' offense hit a new low in the home loss to the Raiders.
9.Jordan Love GB at MIN
10.*C.J. Stroud HOU vs. TEN
Note: There's a decent chance that Stroud (concussion) returns this week - he was making significant progress over the weekend. Stroud has cleared the concussion protocol.
11.Justin Fields CHI vs. ATL
12.*Tua Tagovailoa MIA at BAL
Note: Tagovailoa will likely be without Jaylen Waddle this week. Tua has been limited in practice this week thumb and quad issues.
13.Baker Mayfield TB vs. NO
14.Derek Carr NO at TB
15.Geno Smith SEA vs. PIT
16.*Joe Flacco CLE vs. NYJ
Note: Teammate Dorian Thompson-Robinson has been placed on IR. Flacco is getting crazy volume each week, but I think the fun stops this week against the Jets. Downgraded with Cooper out.
17.*Kyler Murray ARZ at PHI
Note: Murray (illness) has sat out practice the last two days. ***Murray will play despite dealing with an illness this week.***
18.*Jaren Hall MIN vs. GB
Note: The Vikings are going back to Hall this week.
19.*Mason Rudolph PIT at SEA
Note: Rudolph is likely to start again this week. ***Confirmed as the starter.***
20.Jake Browning CIN at KC
21.*Jarrett Stidham DEN vs. LAC
Note: Getting the start over Russell Wilson for the last two weeks.
22.Bryce Young CAR at JAX
23.Gardner Minshew IND vs. LV
24.*Taylor Heinicke ATL at CHI
Note: Heinicke (ankle) has been limited in practice so far this week. ***Full practice on Friday and will start.***
25.*Will Levis TEN at HOU
Note: Levis (ankle) will likely try to practice Wednesday after sitting out last week's loss to the Seahawks. Full practice Wednesday, and it appears that he'll start. ***On Friday, coach Mike Vrabel said that Levis 'is in line to start.'***
26.*Tyrod Taylor NYG vs. LAR
Note: Taylor took over for the second half and the Giants moved the ball better under him than with DeVito. Named the starter this week.
27.*C.J. Beathard JAC vs. CAR
Note: Trevor Lawrence (shoulder) hasn't practiced yet this week, though I'm still ranking them as if Lawrence will start and Beathard will be the backup. ***Beathard will finally get a week to start, as Lawrence has been ruled out.***
28.*Sam Howell WAS vs. SF
Note: Howell was benched for Jacoby Brissett for the second week in a row. ***Howell now appears that he'll start again after Jacoby Brissett came down with a hamstring injury.***
29.Aidan O'Connell LV at IND
30.Easton Stick LAC at DEN
31.Bailey Zappe NE at BUF
32.*Trevor Siemian NYJ at CLE
Note: Siemian will draw another start on Thursday, with Zach Wilson ruled out again.
33.Taysom Hill NO at TB
34.*Ryan Tannehill TEN at HOU
Note: ***It appears that Will Levis will resume starting QB duties this week.***
35.*Sam Darnold SF at WAS
Note: It appears that Brock Purdy (stinger) will be able to play, but if he isn't, Darnold would be be a good streaming option.
36.*Kenny Pickett PIT at SEA
Note: Pickett (ankle) is in the 'same position' as last week. Limited practice on Wednesday.
37.*Nick Mullens MIN vs. GB
Note: We got the full Nick Mullens experience last week, with 411 passing yards but also four interceptions. Benched in favor of Jaren Hall.
38.*Jacoby Brissett WAS vs. SF
Note: Brissett is getting the start against the Niners. ***Brissett now appears as if he won't play after all due to a hamstring injury that he first reported to the team on Thursday. His reps were capped on Friday, and Adam Schefter is reporting that Brissett is unlikely to play, though they'll test him out in pregame warmups Sunday.***
39.*Trevor Lawrence JAC vs. CAR
Note: Lawrence left last week's loss with an AC Joint sprain in his throwing shoulder. He is 'progressing' but his status for Sunday remains uncertain. Lawrence hasn't practiced yet this week. ***Lawrence has been ruled out this week.***
40.*Davis Mills HOU vs. TEN
Note: C.J. Stroud has cleared the concussion protocol.
41.*Case Keenum HOU vs. TEN
Note: Keenum was replaced by Davis Mills early for a brief period, and then for the entirety of the fourth quarter last week. C.J. Stroud has cleared the concussion protocol.
42.*Tommy DeVito NYG vs. LAR
Note: DeVito was benched at halftime in favor of Tyrod Taylor last week. I suspect that Taylor will start this week. Benched in favor of Tyrod Taylor.
43.*Zach Wilson NYJ at CLE
Note: Wilson (concussion) has been ruled out for Thursday night.
44.*Russell Wilson DEN vs. LAC
Note: Benched for the last two games and will probably be released in March.

Running Backs

1.Christian McCaffrey SF at WAS
2.Kyren Williams LA at NYG
3.Jahmyr Gibbs DET at DAL
4.*Alvin Kamara NO at TB
Note: Kamara was a big disappointment last week after helping carry his fantasy managers to the playoffs in the first place. ***Sat out practice Friday with an illness, but is expected to play.***
5.James Cook BUF vs. NE
6.*Saquon Barkley NYG vs. LAR
Note: Barkley (elbow) fully practiced Thursday.
7.Rachaad White TB vs. NO
8.Derrick Henry TEN at HOU
9.D'Andre Swift PHI vs. ARI
10.Jonathan Taylor IND vs. LV
11.Joe Mixon CIN at KC
12.*De'Von Achane MIA at BAL
Note: Achane (toe) sat out practice Wednesday and had a limited practice Thursday. ***Bumped up with Mostert unlikely to play.***
13.Bijan Robinson ATL at CHI
14.*Isiah Pacheco KC vs. CIN
Note: Pacheco left with a concussion in Monday's loss to the Raiders. Hasn't practiced yet. ***Pacheco cleared the concussion protocol on Saturday and is expected to play.***
15.*Zamir White LV at IND
Note: ***White has been bumped up with Josh Jacobs listed as doubtful.***
16.Tony Pollard DAL vs. DET
17.*Chuba Hubbard CAR at JAX
Note: Hubbard (hamstring) has been limited in practice so far this week. ***Hubbard was cleared from the injury report on Friday.***
18.David Montgomery DET at DAL
19.*Austin Ekeler LAC at DEN
Note: Ekeler was back to a starter's workload on Saturday night.
20.*Travis Etienne JAC vs. CAR
Note: The Jaguars have continued to struggle running the ball as of late, though the last two weeks were against good run defenses (CLE, TB), and in the latter case they were way behind early on.
21.*James Conner ARZ at PHI
Note: ***It's possible that Conner sees something less than his usual amount of touches, given the comments that Emari Demercado will play a 'regular role' in the Cardinals' offense.***
22.*Kenneth Walker SEA vs. PIT
Note: Walker (shoulder/illness) has missed the first two practices of the week, similar to last week. ***Limited practice Friday, but is expected to play. On Friday, he was classified as a game-time decision by coach Pete Carroll.***
23.Breece Hall NYJ at CLE
24.Ty Chandler MIN vs. GB
25.*Ezekiel Elliott NE at BUF
Note: Elliott (illness) sat out practice Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
26.*Aaron Jones GB at MIN
Note: Jones (knee/finger) has been limited at both practices so far this week. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
27.Devin Singletary HOU vs. TEN
28.*Jerome Ford CLE vs. NYJ
Note: I expect Cleveland to try to run more with Amari Cooper out.
29.Khalil Herbert CHI vs. ATL
30.*Najee Harris PIT at SEA
Note: Harris (knee) upgraded to a limited practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
31.*Brian Robinson WAS vs. SF
Note: Robinson (hamstring) has had back-to-back limited practices this week. ***Robinson has been cleared from the injury report.***
32.Javonte Williams DEN vs. LAC
33.Gus Edwards BAL vs. MIA
34.*Jeff Wilson MIA at BAL
Note: ***Teammate Raheem Mostert is unlikely to play.***
35.Jaylen Warren PIT at SEA
36.*AJ Dillon GB at MIN
Note: Dillon scored last week, but had just seven carries compared to 21 for Aaron Jones. Two limited practices so far this week.
37.Kenneth Gainwell PHI vs. ARI
38.Tyjae Spears TEN at HOU
39.*Kareem Hunt CLE vs. NYJ
Note: Hunt (groin) was limited at Tuesday's practice.
40.Justice Hill BAL vs. MIA
41.Tyler Allgeier ATL at CHI
42.*Roschon Johnson CHI vs. ATL
Note: Johnson ceded more work to Khalil Herbert this week.
43.*Antonio Gibson WAS vs. SF
Note: ***Downgraded some now that Brian Robinson is expected to play.***
44.Zach Charbonnet SEA vs. PIT
45.*Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC vs. CIN
Note: Edwards-Helaire could get more work this week, as Jerick McKinnon (groin) is on IR and Isiah Pacheco is in the concussion protocol. Sat out practice Thursday with an illness. ***Also missed practice Friday, but is expected to play. However, Isiah Pacheco has cleared the concussion protocol.***
46.Chase Brown CIN at KC
47.*Alexander Mattison MIN vs. GB
Note: Mattison (ankle) was limited in Thursday's practice.
48.*Miles Sanders CAR at JAX
Note: Sanders injured his toe in the loss to the Packers last week. Full practice Thursday, while Chuba Hubbard (hamstring) has been limited.
49.*Elijah Mitchell SF at WAS
Note: Mitchell (knee) is likely to return this week to be McCaffrey's backup, though we'll wait until he fully practices before moving him up in the rankings. Full practice Wednesday.
50.Trey Sermon IND vs. LV
51.Latavius Murray BUF vs. NE
52.Samaje Perine DEN vs. LAC
53.Ameer Abdullah LV at IND
54.Patrick Taylor GB at MIN
55.Tyler Goodson IND vs. LV
56.Jaleel McLaughlin DEN vs. LAC
57.*Emari Demercado ARZ at PHI
Note: ***Demercado will play a 'regular role' in the Cardinals' offense the last two weeks of the season. I suspect that translates into more work than a usual backup.***
58.Royce Freeman LA at NYG
59.Dameon Pierce HOU vs. TEN
60.Joshua Kelley LAC at DEN
61.Pierre Strong CLE vs. NYJ
62.D'Ernest Johnson JAC vs. CAR
63.*Jordan Mason SF at WAS
Note: ***Mason is listed as questionable with an illness.***
64.Michael Carter ARZ at PHI
65.Cordarrelle Patterson ATL at CHI
66.*Josh Jacobs LV at IND
Note: Jacobs (quad) was unable to go on Monday. Chances are that he'll be able to return this week, but might he lose some time to Zamir White, who has played well in Jacobs' absence? Jacobs has missed the first two practices this week. ***Jacobs is listed as doubtful.***
67.*D'Onta Foreman CHI vs. ATL
68.*Raheem Mostert MIA at BAL
Note: Mostert sat out most of the second half against the Cowboys with a sore shin, and only played 19 snaps. Hasn't practiced yet this week, the coach Mike McDaniel expressed optimism that he could play. ***Tom Pelissero of the NFL Network reports that Mostert is unlikely to play.***
69.*Zack Moss IND vs. LV
Note: Moss (forearm) has been limited in practice so far this week. ***Ruled out again this week.***
70.*Rico Dowdle DAL vs. DET
Note: Dowdle (ankle) has been ruled out for Saturday night.
71.*Chris Rodriguez WAS vs. SF
Note: Rodriguez had his foot in a walking boot after Sunday's game against the Jets, and on Tuesday coach Ron Rivera said that Rodriguez was scheduled for an MRI on his ankle. Placed on IR for the last two games of the season.
72.*Rhamondre Stevenson NE at BUF
Note: Placed on IR by the Pats.

Wide Receivers

1.CeeDee Lamb DAL vs. DET
2.Justin Jefferson MIN vs. GB
3.*Tyreek Hill MIA at BAL
Note: Hill (ankle) sat out practice Wednesday and upgraded to a limited practice Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
4.A.J. Brown PHI vs. ARI
5.*Deebo Samuel SF at WAS
Note: Samuel (neck) was limited at Thursday's practice. ***Cleared from the injury list Friday.***
6.Amon-Ra St. Brown DET at DAL
7.Brandon Aiyuk SF at WAS
8.Mike Evans TB vs. NO
9.Cooper Kupp LA at NYG
10.*Chris Olave NO at TB
Note: Olave (ankle) was limited on Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury list.***
11.*Puka Nacua LA at NYG
Note: ***Nacua sat out Friday's practice with a hip injury, but will play.***
12.*DK Metcalf SEA vs. PIT
Note: ***Metcalf is dealing with stiffness in his lower back but will play.***
13.DeVonta Smith PHI vs. ARI
14.*DJ Moore CHI vs. ATL
Note: Moore rolled his ankle early in the win over the Cardinals, only to return to the game but have an ineffective day.
15.Stefon Diggs BUF vs. NE
16.*Michael Pittman IND vs. LV
Note: Pittman (concussion) fully practiced Thursday, though the Colts haven't announced yet that Pittman is out of the concussion protocol. ***Pittman has cleared the concussion protocol and is expected to play.***
17.Calvin Ridley JAC vs. CAR
18.Davante Adams LV at IND
19.Chris Godwin TB vs. NO
20.Garrett Wilson NYJ at CLE
21.*Nico Collins HOU vs. TEN
Note: Collins made it through last week unscathed, and now gets C.J. Stroud back.
22.George Pickens PIT at SEA
23.*Ja'Marr Chase CIN at KC
Note: (Shoulder) Returned to a limited practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. ***Chase had another limited practice Friday, and is going to come down to a pregame workout. Ian Rapoport suggests that Chase will likely play.***
24.Rashee Rice KC vs. CIN
25.*Tee Higgins CIN at KC
Note: Higgins was big last week with Chase out, but he likely will draw Sneed this week. ***Sneed is banged up, and Ja'Marr Chase could return this week, so lots of variables changing.***
26.Adam Thielen CAR at JAX
27.Drake London ATL at CHI
28.DeAndre Hopkins TEN at HOU
29.Tyler Lockett SEA vs. PIT
30.Rashid Shaheed NO at TB
31.K.J. Osborn MIN vs. GB
32.Romeo Doubs GB at MIN
33.Curtis Samuel WAS vs. SF
34.Demario Douglas NE at BUF
35.Diontae Johnson PIT at SEA
36.DJ Chark CAR at JAX
37.*Jayden Reed GB at MIN
Note: Reed (toe/chest) was limited Wednesday and Thursday. ***Reed was cleared from the injury list Friday.***
38.*Zay Flowers BAL vs. MIA
Note: Flowers (calf) hasn't yet practiced this week. ***Flowers practiced Friday, is listed as questionable but is expected to play.***
39.*Terry McLaurin WAS vs. SF
Note: I'd move McLaurin back up into the high 20's, low-teens even if the Commanders decide to start Brissett. The Commanders are indeed starting Brissett. ***Now that Brissett is out again, I've downgraded McLaurin again.***
40.Brandin Cooks DAL vs. DET
41.*Jaxon Smith-Njigba SEA vs. PIT
Note: Limited on Wednesday with a knee issue. ***Full practice Thursday.***
42.*Wan'Dale Robinson NYG vs. LAR
Note: Robinson (quad) fully practiced Thursday. ***Listed as questionable despite the full practice.***
43.Demarcus Robinson LA at NYG
44.Josh Downs IND vs. LV
45.Gabe Davis BUF vs. NE
46.*Jerry Jeudy DEN vs. LAC
Note: ***Jeudy missed practice Friday with an illness but is expected to play. Both Courtland Sutton and Marvin Mims are out.***
47.Odell Beckham BAL vs. MIA
48.*Jordan Addison MIN vs. GB
Note: Addison is day-to-day with the ankle injury that forced him out of Sunday's loss to the Lions. Sat out Wednesday's practice, was limited Thursday. ***Addison had another limited practice Friday and is listed as questionable, but the expectation is that he'll play.***
49.Tyler Boyd CIN at KC
50.*Noah Brown HOU vs. TEN
Note: Limited in practice with a knee issue so far this week. ***Full practice Friday, cleared from the injury list.***
51.Elijah Moore CLE vs. NYJ
52.Jakobi Meyers LV at IND
53.DeVante Parker NE at BUF
54.Alec Pierce IND vs. LV
55.Jonathan Mingo CAR at JAX
56.Quentin Johnston LAC at DEN
57.Robert Woods HOU vs. TEN
58.*Michael Wilson ARZ at PHI
Note: ***Wilson could get more targets this week with Hollywood Brown on IR.***
59.*Jameson Williams DET at DAL
Note: ***Injured his ankle in the Saturday night loss to the Cowboys.***
60.Parker Washington JAC vs. CAR
61.Michael Gallup DAL vs. DET
62.Jahan Dotson WAS vs. SF
63.Jamal Agnew JAC vs. CAR
64.Josh Reynolds DET at DAL
65.Richie James KC vs. CIN
66.Brandon Johnson DEN vs. LAC
67.Justin Watson KC vs. CIN
68.Khalil Shakir BUF vs. NE
69.A.T. Perry NO at TB
70.Nelson Agholor BAL vs. MIA
71.Cedrick Wilson MIA at BAL
72.Rondale Moore ARZ at PHI
73.Bo Melton GB at MIN
74.Rashod Bateman BAL vs. MIA
75.Kalif Raymond DET at DAL
76.*Courtland Sutton DEN vs. LAC
Note: Sutton is in the concussion protocol after the loss to the Patriots. Not practicing yet. ***Won't play this week.***
77.*Dontayvion Wicks GB at MIN
Note: Wicks left last week's game with a chest injury. Did not practice Thursday. ***Wicks is listed as questionable, and was 'very limited' in practice this week.***
78.*Marvin Mims DEN vs. LAC
Note: Mims could get a lot more snaps this week if Courtland Sutton (concussion) can't play. Limited Thursday with a hamstring injury. ***Listed as questionable but is not expected to play.***
79.*Jaylen Waddle MIA at BAL
Note: Waddle may have suffered a high-ankle injury in the win over the Cowboys and is unlikely to play this week. Still unlikely to play this week, hasn't practiced yet. ***Ruled out this week.***
80.*Joshua Palmer LAC at DEN
Note: Palmer is in the concussion protocol and hasn't yet practiced this week. ***Ruled out this week.***
81.*Zay Jones JAC vs. CAR
Note: Jones (hamstring) missed last week's loss to the Bucs, but coach Doug Pederson expressed optimism that Jones could return this week. Two limited practices so far this week. ***Limited again Friday and is listed as questionable, but he's not expected to play.***
82.*Christian Watson GB at MIN
Note: Watson (hamstring) hasn't yet practiced this week. ***Listed as doubtful.***
83.*Keenan Allen LAC at DEN
Note: Allen (heel) hasn't yet practiced this week. ***Ruled out this week.***
84.*Amari Cooper CLE vs. NYJ
Note: ***(Heel) RULED OUT FOR THURSDAY NIGHT***
85.*JuJu Smith-Schuster NE at BUF
Note: Smith-Schuster (ankle) did not practice Thursday. ***Placed on IR.***
86.*Marquise Brown ARZ at PHI
Note: (Heel) Still not practicing. ***Placed on IR.***

Tight Ends

1.Travis Kelce KC vs. CIN
2.George Kittle SF at WAS
3.Trey McBride ARZ at PHI
4.Sam LaPorta DET at DAL
5.Evan Engram JAC vs. CAR
6.Jake Ferguson DAL vs. DET
7.Dallas Goedert PHI vs. ARI
8.David Njoku CLE vs. NYJ
9.Isaiah Likely BAL vs. MIA
10.Dalton Schultz HOU vs. TEN
11.*Gerald Everett LAC at DEN
Note: ***Bumped up with both Keenan Allen and Joshua Palmer out.***
12.Pat Freiermuth PIT at SEA
13.Kyle Pitts ATL at CHI
14.*Tucker Kraft GB at MIN
Note: ***Teammate Luke Musgrave (abdomen) is doubtful.***
15.*Cole Kmet CHI vs. ATL
Note: Kmet left Sunday's win late in the game with a knee injury. ***Only practiced once, as limited on Friday, and is a game-time decision.***
16.Durham Smythe MIA at BAL
17.*Dalton Kincaid BUF vs. NE
Note: I underestimated how much Dawson Knox's return would hurt Kincaid's production.
18.Juwan Johnson NO at TB
19.Logan Thomas WAS vs. SF
20.Darren Waller NYG vs. LAR
21.Cade Otton TB vs. NO
22.Will Mallory IND vs. LV
23.*Josh Oliver MIN vs. GB
Note: Oliver will likely take on a bigger role with T.J. Hockenson out. He only played 19 offensive snaps last week, but he's had twice as many receptions as teammate Johnny Mundt.
24.Chigoziem Okonkwo TEN at HOU
25.Tyler Conklin NYJ at CLE
26.Tanner Hudson CIN at KC
27.Brevin Jordan HOU vs. TEN
28.Tyler Higbee LA at NYG
29.Jonnu Smith ATL at CHI
30.Dawson Knox BUF vs. NE
31.Mike Gesicki NE at BUF
32.Noah Fant SEA vs. PIT
33.*Hunter Henry NE at BUF
Note: ***Henry (knee) was limited in all three practices this week and is listed as questionable.***
34.*Michael Mayer LV at IND
Note: ***Mayer (toe) has been ruled out this week.***
35.*T.J. Hockenson MIN vs. GB
Note: Suffered a torn ACL and MCL in the loss to the Lions.

Flex (RB/WR/TE)

1.Christian McCaffrey SF at WAS
2.CeeDee Lamb DAL vs. DET
3.Justin Jefferson MIN vs. GB
4.Kyren Williams LA at NYG
5.Jahmyr Gibbs DET at DAL
6.*Tyreek Hill MIA at BAL
Note: Hill (ankle) sat out practice Wednesday and upgraded to a limited practice Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
7.*Alvin Kamara NO at TB
Note: Kamara was a big disappointment last week after helping carry his fantasy managers to the playoffs in the first place. ***Sat out practice Friday with an illness, but is expected to play.***
8.A.J. Brown PHI vs. ARI
9.*Deebo Samuel SF at WAS
Note: Samuel (neck) was limited at Thursday's practice. ***Cleared from the injury list Friday.***
10.Amon-Ra St. Brown DET at DAL
11.Brandon Aiyuk SF at WAS
12.Mike Evans TB vs. NO
13.Cooper Kupp LA at NYG
14.James Cook BUF vs. NE
15.*Saquon Barkley NYG vs. LAR
Note: Barkley (elbow) fully practiced Thursday.
16.*Puka Nacua LA at NYG
Note: ***Nacua sat out Friday's practice with a hip injury, but will play.***
17.Rachaad White TB vs. NO
18.Derrick Henry TEN at HOU
19.Travis Kelce KC vs. CIN
20.George Kittle SF at WAS
21.*DK Metcalf SEA vs. PIT
Note: ***Metcalf is dealing with stiffness in his lower back but will play.***
22.*Chris Olave NO at TB
Note: Olave (ankle) was limited on Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury list.***
23.DeVonta Smith PHI vs. ARI
24.*DJ Moore CHI vs. ATL
Note: Moore rolled his ankle early in the win over the Cardinals, only to return to the game but have an ineffective day.
25.Stefon Diggs BUF vs. NE
26.Jonathan Taylor IND vs. LV
27.*De'Von Achane MIA at BAL
Note: Achane (toe) sat out practice Wednesday and had a limited practice Thursday. ***Bumped up with Mostert unlikely to play.***
28.*Chuba Hubbard CAR at JAX
Note: Hubbard (hamstring) has been limited in practice so far this week. ***Hubbard was cleared from the injury report on Friday.***
29.Joe Mixon CIN at KC
30.Trey McBride ARZ at PHI
31.Sam LaPorta DET at DAL
32.Calvin Ridley JAC vs. CAR
33.Davante Adams LV at IND
34.Chris Godwin TB vs. NO
35.Evan Engram JAC vs. CAR
36.D'Andre Swift PHI vs. ARI
37.Bijan Robinson ATL at CHI
38.*Isiah Pacheco KC vs. CIN
Note: Pacheco left with a concussion in Monday's loss to the Raiders. Hasn't practiced yet. ***Pacheco cleared the concussion protocol on Saturday and is expected to play.***
39.*Zamir White LV at IND
Note: ***White has been bumped up with Josh Jacobs listed as doubtful.***
40.Garrett Wilson NYJ at CLE
41.George Pickens PIT at SEA
42.Tony Pollard DAL vs. DET
43.David Montgomery DET at DAL
44.*Kenneth Walker SEA vs. PIT
Note: Walker (shoulder/illness) has missed the first two practices of the week, similar to last week. ***Limited practice Friday, but is expected to play. On Friday, he was classified as a game-time decision by coach Pete Carroll.***
45.*Austin Ekeler LAC at DEN
Note: Ekeler was back to a starter's workload on Saturday night.
46.*Travis Etienne JAC vs. CAR
Note: The Jaguars have continued to struggle running the ball as of late, though the last two weeks were against good run defenses (CLE, TB), and in the latter case they were way behind early on.
47.*Michael Pittman IND vs. LV
Note: Pittman (concussion) fully practiced Thursday, though the Colts haven't announced yet that Pittman is out of the concussion protocol. ***Pittman has cleared the concussion protocol and is expected to play.***
48.*James Conner ARZ at PHI
Note: ***It's possible that Conner sees something less than his usual amount of touches, given the comments that Emari Demercado will play a 'regular role' in the Cardinals' offense.***
49.*Nico Collins HOU vs. TEN
Note: Collins made it through last week unscathed, and now gets C.J. Stroud back.
50.Ty Chandler MIN vs. GB
51.*Ezekiel Elliott NE at BUF
Note: Elliott (illness) sat out practice Thursday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
52.*Aaron Jones GB at MIN
Note: Jones (knee/finger) has been limited at both practices so far this week. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
53.Breece Hall NYJ at CLE
54.Devin Singletary HOU vs. TEN
55.*Ja'Marr Chase CIN at KC
Note: (Shoulder) Returned to a limited practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. ***Chase had another limited practice Friday, and is going to come down to a pregame workout. Ian Rapoport suggests that Chase will likely play.***
56.*Tee Higgins CIN at KC
Note: Higgins was big last week with Chase out, but he likely will draw Sneed this week. ***Sneed is banged up, and Ja'Marr Chase could return this week, so lots of variables changing.***
57.*Jerome Ford CLE vs. NYJ
Note: I expect Cleveland to try to run more with Amari Cooper out.
58.Rashee Rice KC vs. CIN
59.Adam Thielen CAR at JAX
60.*Najee Harris PIT at SEA
Note: Harris (knee) upgraded to a limited practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. ***Cleared from the injury report.***
61.Drake London ATL at CHI
62.DeAndre Hopkins TEN at HOU
63.David Njoku CLE vs. NYJ
64.Tyler Lockett SEA vs. PIT
65.K.J. Osborn MIN vs. GB
66.Curtis Samuel WAS vs. SF
67.*Zay Flowers BAL vs. MIA
Note: Flowers (calf) hasn't yet practiced this week. ***Flowers practiced Friday, is listed as questionable but is expected to play.***
68.Demario Douglas NE at BUF
69.Jake Ferguson DAL vs. DET
70.Dallas Goedert PHI vs. ARI
71.Khalil Herbert CHI vs. ATL
72.Javonte Williams DEN vs. LAC
73.Gus Edwards BAL vs. MIA
74.Diontae Johnson PIT at SEA
75.Rashid Shaheed NO at TB
76.*Jayden Reed GB at MIN
Note: Reed (toe/chest) was limited Wednesday and Thursday. ***Reed was cleared from the injury list Friday.***
77.*Terry McLaurin WAS vs. SF
Note: I'd move McLaurin back up into the high 20's, low-teens even if the Commanders decide to start Brissett. The Commanders are indeed starting Brissett. ***Now that Brissett is out again, I've downgraded McLaurin again.***
78.Romeo Doubs GB at MIN
79.*Brian Robinson WAS vs. SF
Note: Robinson (hamstring) has had back-to-back limited practices this week. ***Robinson has been cleared from the injury report.***
80.DJ Chark CAR at JAX
81.Brandin Cooks DAL vs. DET
82.Jaylen Warren PIT at SEA
83.*Jerry Jeudy DEN vs. LAC
Note: ***Jeudy missed practice Friday with an illness but is expected to play. Both Courtland Sutton and Marvin Mims are out.***
84.*AJ Dillon GB at MIN
Note: Dillon scored last week, but had just seven carries compared to 21 for Aaron Jones. Two limited practices so far this week.
85.Kenneth Gainwell PHI vs. ARI
86.*Jaxon Smith-Njigba SEA vs. PIT
Note: Limited on Wednesday with a knee issue. ***Full practice Thursday.***
87.*Wan'Dale Robinson NYG vs. LAR
Note: Robinson (quad) fully practiced Thursday. ***Listed as questionable despite the full practice.***
88.Demarcus Robinson LA at NYG
89.Josh Downs IND vs. LV
90.Gabe Davis BUF vs. NE
91.Odell Beckham BAL vs. MIA
92.Tyler Boyd CIN at KC
93.*Noah Brown HOU vs. TEN
Note: Limited in practice with a knee issue so far this week. ***Full practice Friday, cleared from the injury list.***
94.*Antonio Gibson WAS vs. SF
Note: ***Downgraded some now that Brian Robinson is expected to play.***

Kickers

1.Brandon Aubrey DAL vs. DET
2.Justin Tucker BAL vs. MIA
3.Cameron Dicker LAC at DEN
4.Jake Elliott PHI vs. ARI
5.Jason Myers SEA vs. PIT
6.Tyler Bass BUF vs. NE
7.*Harrison Butker KC vs. CIN
Note: After not missing all season, Butker has now missed a kick in back-to-back weeks.
8.Jake Moody SF at WAS
9.Evan McPherson CIN at KC
10.Chris Boswell PIT at SEA
11.Michael Badgley DET at DAL
12.Matt Gay IND vs. LV
13.Blake Grupe NO at TB
14.Younghoe Koo ATL at CHI
15.Wil Lutz DEN vs. LAC
16.Greg Joseph MIN vs. GB
17.Matt Prater ARZ at PHI
18.Jason Sanders MIA at BAL
19.Anders Carlson GB at MIN
20.Mason Crosby NYG vs. LAR
21.Daniel Carlson LV at IND
22.Chase McLaughlin TB vs. NO
23.Lucas Havrisik LA at NYG
24.Brandon McManus JAC vs. CAR
25.Cairo Santos CHI vs. ATL
26.Joey Slye WAS vs. SF
27.Ka'imi Fairbairn HOU vs. TEN
28.Nick Folk TEN at HOU
29.*Riley Patterson at
Note: Replacing Dustin Hopkins this week.
30.Eddy Pineiro CAR at JAX
31.Chad Ryland NE at BUF
32.*Greg Zuerlein NYJ at CLE
Note: Zuerlein (quad) is uncertain for Thursday night. He was limited on Tuesday.
33.*Dustin Hopkins CLE vs. NYJ
Note: Hopkins has been ruled out for this week after injuring his hamstring on kick return duties.

Defenses

1.*Cleveland Browns vs. NYJ
Note: Gets to face Trevor Siemian at home.
2.Buffalo Bills vs. NE
3.Philadelphia Eagles vs. ARI
4.San Francisco 49ers at WAS
5.Denver Broncos vs. LAC
6.Los Angeles Rams at NYG
7.New York Jets at CLE
8.Chicago Bears vs. ATL
9.Baltimore Ravens vs. MIA
10.Jacksonville Jaguars vs. CAR
11.*Kansas City Chiefs vs. CIN
Note: L'Jarius Sneed (calf) is a game-time decision.
12.Seattle Seahawks vs. PIT
13.Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. NO
14.*Las Vegas Raiders at IND
Note: As is the case with the Bears, this is a real defense now.
15.Houston Texans vs. TEN
16.Atlanta Falcons at CHI
17.Pittsburgh Steelers at SEA
18.Dallas Cowboys vs. DET
19.Indianapolis Colts vs. LV
20.Green Bay Packers at MIN
21.Cincinnati Bengals at KC
22.Detroit Lions at DAL
23.Miami Dolphins at BAL
24.Washington Commanders vs. SF
25.New Orleans Saints at TB
26.Minnesota Vikings vs. GB
27.Arizona Cardinals at PHI
28.Tennessee Titans at HOU
29.Carolina Panthers at JAX
30.Los Angeles Chargers at DEN
31.New England Patriots at BUF
32.New York Giants vs. LAR
Want to Read More?
Subscribe to RotoWire to see the full article.

We reserve some of our best content for our paid subscribers. Plus, if you choose to subscribe you can discuss this article with the author and the rest of the RotoWire community.

Get Instant Access To This Article Get Access To This Article
RotoWire Community
Join Our Subscriber-Only NFL Chat
Chat with our writers and other RotoWire NFL fans for all the pre-game info and in-game banter.
Join The Discussion
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeff Erickson
Jeff Erickson is a co-founder of RotoWire and the only two-time winner of Baseball Writer of the Year from the Fantasy Sports Writers Association. He's also in the FSWA Hall of Fame. He roots for the Reds, Bengals, Red Wings, Pacers and Northwestern University (the real NU).
10 Reactions From The First Round of the NFL Draft (Video)
10 Reactions From The First Round of the NFL Draft (Video)
NFL Draft Day 2 Recap: Draft Grades and Fantasy Analysis
NFL Draft Day 2 Recap: Draft Grades and Fantasy Analysis
NFL Draft Recap: Day 1 Instant Rookie Reactions
NFL Draft Recap: Day 1 Instant Rookie Reactions
NFL Mock Draft: 2024 First-Round Mock
NFL Mock Draft: 2024 First-Round Mock