NBA Weekly Player Rankings: Week 5

NBA Weekly Player Rankings: Week 5

This article is part of our NBA Weekly Player Rankings series.

This is our weekly cheat sheet based on a player's projected output and number of games. It assumes an eight-category league with the following categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, three-pointers made, free-throw percentage and field-goal percentage.

These are my rankings. They do not necessarily correspond with the RotoWire cheat sheet or our projections for the season. I use both as a rough guide, but I primarily factor in number of games played for the week, current player trends and pertinent information about the team (injuries, time share situations, etc). The rankings takes into account games played Monday through Saturday. We will try to update the meter with any breaking news that happens on Sunday, but in most cases, any injuries, lineup changes, etc. that happen on Sunday won't be accounted for in the rankings until the following week.

Week 5: Nov. 13 - Nov. 19

Four Games: GSW, LAL, MIN, PHO, POR, SAC, TOR, UTA, WAS
Three Games: ATL, BKN, BOS, CHA, CHI, CLE, DAL, DEN, DET, HOU, IND, LAC, MEM, MIA, NOP, NYK, ORL, PHI, SAS
Two Games: OKC

Yellow indicates new to the rankings.

This is our weekly cheat sheet based on a player's projected output and number of games. It assumes an eight-category league with the following categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, three-pointers made, free-throw percentage and field-goal percentage.

These are my rankings. They do not necessarily correspond with the RotoWire cheat sheet or our projections for the season. I use both as a rough guide, but I primarily factor in number of games played for the week, current player trends and pertinent information about the team (injuries, time share situations, etc). The rankings takes into account games played Monday through Saturday. We will try to update the meter with any breaking news that happens on Sunday, but in most cases, any injuries, lineup changes, etc. that happen on Sunday won't be accounted for in the rankings until the following week.

Week 5: Nov. 13 - Nov. 19

Four Games: GSW, LAL, MIN, PHO, POR, SAC, TOR, UTA, WAS
Three Games: ATL, BKN, BOS, CHA, CHI, CLE, DAL, DEN, DET, HOU, IND, LAC, MEM, MIA, NOP, NYK, ORL, PHI, SAS
Two Games: OKC

Yellow indicates new to the rankings.

Want to Read More?
Subscribe to RotoWire to see the full article.

We reserve some of our best content for our paid subscribers. Plus, if you choose to subscribe you can discuss this article with the author and the rest of the RotoWire community.

Get Instant Access To This Article Get Access To This Article
RotoWire Community
Join Our Subscriber-Only NBA Chat
Chat with our writers and other RotoWire NBA fans for all the pre-game info and in-game banter.
Join The Discussion
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson writes about fantasy sports for RotoWire
Dr. A's NBA Playoff Predictions: Who Wins the Title?
Dr. A's NBA Playoff Predictions: Who Wins the Title?
NBA Fantasy: 2024 Playoff League Strategy, Cheat Sheet
NBA Fantasy: 2024 Playoff League Strategy, Cheat Sheet
NBA DFS Picks: DraftKings Plays and Strategy for Sunday, April 14 - Main Slate
NBA DFS Picks: DraftKings Plays and Strategy for Sunday, April 14 - Main Slate
NBA DFS Picks: FanDuel Plays and Strategy for Sunday, April 14
NBA DFS Picks: FanDuel Plays and Strategy for Sunday, April 14