RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Who to start in my flex? PPR, 100 yard bonus rushing and receiving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
geiger7692 View Drop Down

Quote geiger7692 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who to start in my flex? PPR, 100 yard bonus rushing and receiving
    Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 7:57pm
Brandin cooks, trent Richardson, or mark Ingram?
packerbacker44 View Drop Down

Quote packerbacker44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 10:11pm
I'd go Richardson. Cooks will be super hit or miss until his role in that offense is established. Although I like Ingram's upside in the long run, he's still a part of a RBBC, at least for the foreseeable future. Richardson seems to have a firm grasp on the starting job, at least for the time being. IMO Richardson is your best bet.
sourya.sen View Drop Down

Quote sourya.sen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 9:11pm
Last season Trent on an average rushed around 560 total yards, 3 tds and just 3 receives.. I would not like to put my money on him until he proves otherwise..

I would go Cook just because he is in a good passing offense and Brees likes to spread the ball.. since its flex.. I would look for the player with bigger upside.. icing on the cake? He plays falcon secondary week 1.. they are one of the worst rank secondaries..
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.