RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Best Lineup Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
milehighdreams View Drop Down

Quote milehighdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Lineup Not Working
    Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 4:46pm
I'm in a CBS league and this app won't let me use the Best Lineup feature. All I get is an "An unknown error occurred". Any thoughts on how to fix?
milehighdreams View Drop Down

Quote milehighdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 5:21pm
Ok I figured out you need to edit your scoring settings to match your league but I can't seem to modify the types of stats that rotowire uses to Match CBS.com. Any thoughts?
jgwoody View Drop Down

Quote jgwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 6:50pm
Same issue with both a CBS and a NFL.com league. Neither Best Lineup and Best Available work. I emailed support so hope to hear back from them
beccakins View Drop Down

Quote beccakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:32pm
I have three NFL.com leagues. My Best Available is working fine for me. In My Best Lineup, one of my players is missing. Also, the order of the players is not consistent with the ratings of those players in My Lineup Chooser. I emailed Rotowire customer support about it tonight. Their customer support has been very helpful in the past.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.