RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Troubleshooting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
josetheleyenda@yahoo.com View Drop Down

Quote josetheleyenda@yahoo.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Troubleshooting
    Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 7:48am
@rotowire staff. I've tried to connect a league and it's not connecting. I was able to load two and trying to add a third. Is there a limit and what is a work around? Thanks!
buffaloranger View Drop Down

Quote buffaloranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 2:14pm
I've been trying to add a yahoo league for over a week. Now an ESPN league won't load. 1 out of 3 leagues loaded. Keep getting 3rd party authentication error message. That should not apply to Yahoo.

Quote buffaloranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 2:20pm
ESPN team: I type in the league ID press submit and expect to be prompted for user name and password. But no. All that it shows is SELECT YOUR TEAM. Which should be impossible since I haven't enter a username/password. OF COURSE THERE's no teams to choose from. Just blank. I guess I have to call customer service so I can be told they don't know what the problem is. Disappointing app.
jtbjustin View Drop Down

Quote jtbjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 2:24pm
I just posted this in another thread.. But it applies here too: I had to call support to get my yahoo team in. I also was getting in error when trying to see my best available because I didn't enter my league scoring and roster settings. Try calling support they are actually really great: (608) 310-4278

Quote buffaloranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 5:20pm
Thanks! I was able to add my yahoo league on my phone which then created it on my ipad. As for ESPN, league hasn't drafted yet so teams don't show up. Oddly if you type in a random league ID you can peek in on other other leagues. No roster moves of course.
josetheleyenda@yahoo.com View Drop Down

Quote josetheleyenda@yahoo.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:56am
Thanks. I was able to call and was pleasantly surprise by their customer service. They followed up quickly and provide a fix.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.