RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Tough Keeper Question (12 team PPR)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bmgower View Drop Down

Quote bmgower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tough Keeper Question (12 team PPR)
    Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 3:29pm
Got some tough decisions to make (good problem!) in my 12 team full point PPR league. Can keep two players in exchange for the round they were drafted in the previous year. I don't know what other teams are keeping:

Gio Bernard Round 4
Emmanuel Sanders Round 9
Andre Ellington Round 11
Percy Harvin Round 14
Keenan Allen Round 16

I'd like to get one of the two RB's here (would prefer Bernard as I think he has a higher ceiling) but Ellington is great value (6-7 rd difference from this years ADP). Keenan Allen's value is by far the highest IMO. I'll most likely be drafting out of the 6th spot, so I could possibly let Gio go and try get him back in the draft.

Let me know your thoughts people.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 10:10pm
Allen and Ellington
jlivengood9 View Drop Down

Quote jlivengood9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 12:48pm
I agree that Allen and Ellington are the best two choices, but I would't argue too much if you opted to keep Bernard and Ellington because of position scarcity. Just note that Allen's value in round 16 is way better than Gio in Round 4.
beccakins View Drop Down

Quote beccakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 6:50pm
Allen and Ellington
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.