RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper Queston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ice880607 View Drop Down

Quote ice880607 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper Queston
    Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 10:24am
I'm in a 10 team half point PPR league with one keeper. the keeper takes the first round pick. We have to decide our keeper before the draft, but the order of the draft isn't generated until the league commissioner has all the responses in. We write down on a piece of paper what our keeper is and whether or not we are going to keep someone. We have two new guys this year, but the guys they are replacing don't have anyone worth a first round pick. I was wondering if it's worth it to keep Jimmy Graham or go with no keeper. Thanks!
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 12:41pm
Tough to say based only on what information you've provided, but Graham is a first round pick in PPR formats so I would keep him.
beccakins View Drop Down

Quote beccakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 11:56am
I'd keep Graham. Good luck!
bmgower View Drop Down

Quote bmgower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 3:37pm
Tough one... Graham is worthy of a first round pick in a 12 team. In a 10 team he could fall to early 2nd round. However with 1/2 point PPR, I would think that would make TD's just a little more of a factor in which case Graham would get a slight bump in value as he is as good as it gets for a red zone threat. With that being said I'd take a chance on keeping him.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 12:07am
Id say no. You might draw a top 3 pick. Can't imagine all top 12 guys will be kept. Some must have two on their team.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.