RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Soupdog View Drop Down

Quote Soupdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper choice
    Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 8:10pm
Keeper league. Standard non-ppr. Keep three guys. Keeping Shady McCoy and A. Jeffrey. Would you keep Vereen, V Cruz, or P Garcon as your third choice?
pakwidodo View Drop Down

Quote pakwidodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 11:34am
Depending on the number of teams - 16 teams - I might take Vereen.  12 teams I would hang onto one of the receivers - Jeffrey because if you still wanted Victor Cruz he should be available in the first round if you still wanted him.

I need to decide on my 2nd keeper (12 teams - ppr - only 2 keepers):
1st keeper is WR - Demaryious Thomas
2nd keeper between RB Zac Stacy or WR Brandon Marshall

Any pointers out there (preferable with an explanation) would be greatly appreciated!
ppurciello View Drop Down

Quote ppurciello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2014 at 4:29am
In a standard league I could make an argument for you keeping Stacy.  Given that you are in a PPR I say go Marshall.  In essence your prioritization becomes guys who catch the ball - Stacy does it occasionally (and less so with Mason in the mix now), but Marshall makes a living catching the rock.  That will potentially give you 2 of the top 3 receivers - then you can target some pass catching backs later in the draft.

Best of luck!
bal2130 View Drop Down

Quote bal2130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 7:01am
marshall all day, stacy is too risky this year and theres plenty of other good rbs around that ranking, marshall is one of the elite that are irreplaceable. youll love having demaryius and marshall as your two wrs. not to mention ppr.

to the op. hmm im between garcon and vereen but like the other guy said itll be easier to decide knowing how many teams. I like vereen a lot this year but im basing that off .5 ppr leagues. garcon is safer but vereen has more upside. i think adding djax might decrease garcons targets but his efficiency will increase.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.