RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

What do you think about this trade offer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
buzzm24 View Drop Down

Quote buzzm24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think about this trade offer?
    Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 8:05am
Offered Aaron Rodgers, Vereen and Golden Tate for RG3, Lacy, & Antonio Brown

14 team PPR 1QB 1RB, 2 WR, 1TE 2 Flex

What do you think?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 8:39am
Do it quickly
karimsh View Drop Down

Quote karimsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 11:19am
i would not trade RG3, lacy(top five RB) and brown(above WR2) - look at who RG3 plays against...Dallas, Giants, Eagles (he is going to rack up points for 6 games)- may be equal if not better than rodgers....in another word, RG3 has a huge upside. Lacy is going to be a stud in a prolific offense...he is going to get a lot of chances to score touchdowns.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 9:17pm
Think the difference is I don't think Rogers and RG3 are even close and you need a top QB to win most of the time.I don't want to go on potential upside I want a sure thing and Rodgers is a sure thing,make the deal
malcolm.bremer View Drop Down

Quote malcolm.bremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 7:45pm
I think you should do this trade. RG3 is due for a bounceback year and Lacy and Antonio Brown are huge upgrades from vereen and golden tate.

Help with mine?
http://forum.rotowire.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9603&PID=43370#43370
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.