RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

I didn't pay for help with "DraftKings"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chk57 View Drop Down

Quote chk57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I didn't pay for help with "DraftKings"
    Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 10:24am
wtf with all the crap about DraftKings? I paid money for help with my fantasy football season...not to be persuaded to go over to your apple site...and buy something else.

I don't even have an apple device.

Honestly...I'd like my money back if you are just writing articles to sucker us into spending money on another one of your products. One that I have absolutely ZERO interest in.
jjf5150 View Drop Down

Quote jjf5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 9:36am
Then don't read the articles. What else would you like to know 2nd week into the preseason that they haven't covered. There's information in those articles and I'm not in any daily leagues. Take what you want from the article and then close it out
Run to Daylight View Drop Down

Quote Run to Daylight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 11:33am
Calm down chk57. There is a 10 day trial that you could have gone with to test this site. It's a good one - trust me. They keep costs down for their award winning product by advertising. You'll love their info during waiver wire time!
chk57 View Drop Down

Quote chk57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 11:58am
I really like the articles here...but I get antsy when its been a day or two...and all I see is something on DraftKings.

Doesn't help that I have deep seated hatred for Apple.

Thanks for post Daylight.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.