RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

.5 ppr draft strategy..?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
basil503 View Drop Down

Quote basil503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .5 ppr draft strategy..?
    Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 9:16am
What's up everyone.
In a 12 team, .5 ppr, keeper league and I have the 5th pick. My keeper is Jamaal Charles so I'm probably going WR with my 1st pick and grabbing Demaryius Thomas. Looking for some advice on where to go after my first pick...do I grab another RB then another WR, do I go WR then RB, do I grab gronk with my 2nd pick if he's there and maybe grab a QB? Obviously a lot to factor in but just wondering what some outsiders have to say.  
bal2130 View Drop Down

Quote bal2130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 2:50pm
It always depends but I'd say go wr wr 2nd and 3rd. You have a stud rb so get two stud wrs and then mix and match rbs. Pick a few rbs from 4-7
basil503 View Drop Down

Quote basil503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 5:43pm
That's what I was thinking, but idk if my 2nd WR will be that much of a stud. Plus, WR is pretty deep this year so I was thinking of grabbing whatever is left of the RB 2's at that point (which shouldn't be much) then either looking at Gronk or another WR
bal2130 View Drop Down

Quote bal2130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 7:22am
If you could get a cobb, garcon, possibly alshon or jordy thatll be solid for a 2nd wr. it really depends on whos around for whether you take rb or wr for that pick. theres plenty of good rbs and wrs in the middle rounds that id be happy with, it just depends which position has the better player available for your 2nd pick.

I had a strategy pretty set for my draft but it all changed during the draft when people went crazy on wr early, so be flexible
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.