RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

I can't make up my mind about this trade offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kingwizard6006 View Drop Down

Quote Kingwizard6006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't make up my mind about this trade offer
    Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 4:58pm
So I was offered Bautista and Ventura for my Latos and Price.

Now I really want Bautista especially because my league counts walks and my team is terrible at that. It's a 7x7 h2h league with walks, total bases, losses, and quality starts as the extra categories.

However my team has been on a roll lately so I feel maybe I should just ride it out. Plus I'm not a big ventura fan and feel my pitching would be terrible after the trade.

What do you guys think? I Was also considering countering for Bailey instead of Ventura.

Our teams
Mines the top one

http://imgur.com/a/nayLG

joey'scookies View Drop Down

Quote joey'scookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 12:00pm
It depends on your rankings in each category. I'd say that with everything being equal, I'd prefer Bautista. But, Price is a top 5 pitcher imo, and Latos is not the Latos of old, but still significantly better than Ventura for this season. So, what do you have on offense without Joey Batts?

Quote Kingwizard6006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 12:06pm

Here's a link to my team. Mines the top one. I thought I included it in my post but it didn't link.

So my offense is decent especially outfield with Trout, Gomez, victorino, Kemp and J Upton. Just my 1st base options have been ok. Hosmer, Adams, and Laroche.

Quote Kingwizard6006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 12:06pm
joey'scookies View Drop Down

Quote joey'scookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 9:28am
Link doesn't work. With the offense you have, and Adams is solid at first, I'd stick with your pitchers. Price is red hot.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 3:31pm
Price side
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.