RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Stashing Alex Guerrero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rumana09 View Drop Down

Quote rumana09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stashing Alex Guerrero
    Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 9:59pm
I just picked Alex Guerrero from free agency. I will stash him because I believe he will produce once he is called up. Any thoughts and/or suggestions?
cmilsten View Drop Down

Quote cmilsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 6:26am
I've been holding him all year. I think he'll hit in the majors, the question is where is he going to play? With what the Dodgers are paying him, I think they'll find at-bats for him and if he produces, maybe he gets close to full-time duty by switching between 3B-SS-2B.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 3:33pm
No room for him to play.
mdabbscpa View Drop Down

Quote mdabbscpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 11:07am
They can just move him to the outfield. No logjam there
damide222 View Drop Down

Quote damide222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 6:36pm
Actually yes he doesn't have a position. Apparently he was a SS that couldn't make the tradition defensively to 2b. Now he's considered not a good enough fielding SS to play in the bigs. Its not going well for this kid
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.