RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

$50 Live Draft tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mike_PhenomsFF View Drop Down

Quote Mike_PhenomsFF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $50 Live Draft tonight
    Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 12:02pm
ALPHA 28 is a $50, 12 team live draft set for July 19th at 9 PM ET. This is a standard one-year draft league, and Phenoms offers much more.

Find live fantasy football draft leagues nearly every night at PhenomsFF.com. Choose from head-to-head fantasy leagues, victory points leagues, or draft-n-go draftmaster leagues. There are many high stakes fantasy football leagues as well, with cash payouts of 93-95%. Get more bang for your buck with the best payouts at Phenoms. The commissioner (me!) is online during your draft to make sure things go smoothly and to answer any questions you may have. If you can't find the league type you're looking for, let me know and I'll open one up for you. Phenoms is growing rapidly and continues to offer the most league variety, so you can get into a quality fantasy football money league that suits you.

Signup for a 2014 fantasy football league: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/all-lgs.php
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.188 seconds.