RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Offer
    Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 9:45pm
H2H keeper league I was offered Machado and Niese for Gregor Polanco and Kimbrel.I have Seager at 3b so don't know if it's worth me doing but I like it for keeper purposes.Thougts?
Newt017 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Newt017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 5:52am
I wouldn't give up Kimbrel for that.

Edited by Newt017 - 06 Apr 2014 at 11:02am
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 4:38pm
it's close, but I wouldnt take it.
patrick.maclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote patrick.maclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 11:06pm
It depends on the scoring of your league, but let's break down the deal. Assuming that it's a 5*3 or a 5*4 league then I would say:

Machado for Kimbrel is a wash. Very close, especially if hitting is worth more in your league,

Gregory Polanco is worth a lot more than Jon Niese in a keeper league.

Therefore you lose this deal on that play alone. Throw in the fact that the pendulum swings toward Kimbrel being better in the present and you lose this deal on both ends. Get Polanco out of the deal and put someone in who is of less value to you.

Edited by patrick.maclean - 06 Apr 2014 at 11:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.