RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Reyes injury causing headache need infield help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jones0610 View Drop Down

Quote jones0610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reyes injury causing headache need infield help
    Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 9:56pm
10 Team Al Only Yahoo keeper league

With Reyes hurt and no telling how his hammies will be all year I'm looking for 2b/ss help. I drafted Brad Miller to play my 2b, and to backup Reyes at SS for just this scenario. Problem is I didn't get anyone to backup Miller. :(

Playing the waiver wire game right now with the likes of Schoop, Flaherty, Forsythe, L. Garcia, and Callaspo.

I drafted Nick Castellanos knowing he would get 3b eligibility, and if needed use him to backup Miggy. But with Miggy playing at 1b in RL and normally pretty durable, I'm thinking I could use Nick to get get someone like Dozier or maybe Ackley. Both targets I had for the backup spot at 2b, but missed out on.

So my questions is do I keep playing the waiver wire game until/if Reyes comes back and I can move Miller back to 2b. Or do I use Nick to try and get an everyday 2b? And if so which do you think is better Ackley or Dozier?

Thanks.

Edited by jones0610 - 03 Apr 2014 at 9:56pm
Newt017 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Newt017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 3:43am
Keep Castellabos play the wire.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 11:02am
Id keep Cast and play the wire until Reyes is back.
jones0610 View Drop Down

Quote jones0610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 10:02am
Just an update on this. I flipped Castellanos for Dozier on Apr 5th and so far have been reaping the benefits. And now that Reyes is back, I have been able to bench the struggling B. Miller. Got lucky.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.