RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Pick up Sano for next year?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lone Star View Drop Down

Quote Lone Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick up Sano for next year?
    Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 6:37pm
12 team 5x5 roto. This would be a keeper move. Worth the valuable bench spot all year?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 8:54pm
Yes
Grab him
cdwils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cdwils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:49pm
Tough one, because I'm a huge Twins fan (Sad, I know)...but I don't think he's worth a dead roster spot all year. If you feel you have a good shot at competing this year, you're probably going to need that spot at some point (it's a long season). Really it comes down to how many bench spots you can get away with and making your decision based on that. Maybe there's another player in the minors with a good chance to get promoted mid-season that would be worth more to you in the long run?
Lone Star View Drop Down

Quote Lone Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 3:59pm
Already have Archie on the roster. Perhaps pick sano up and trade? buxton was drafted
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.188 seconds.