RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Xander Bogaerts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Irish Samurai View Drop Down

Quote Irish Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xander Bogaerts
    Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 6:31am
How sure is everyone on Xander? I have him at a low salary in a keeper league and can offer him a 3 year contract with minor escalation each year. We can only keep 5 and once you put a player on contract you have to honor the contract for the full period. Can't drop him.

STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:22am
Who else do you have?
Irish Samurai View Drop Down

Quote Irish Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:27am
I'm keeping Trout and Teheran at insanely low salaries. Plus Darvish and Hosmer at good values. My 5th option is Xander or:

Miggy at a fair market value
Mauer at a nice discount
Alfonso Soriano at a nice discount (pretty much ruled him out)
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 11:37am
keep miggy
navyman540 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote navyman540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 4:52pm
Miggy no doubt!
cdwils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cdwils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:46pm
If Cabrera is at fair market value, it makes little sense to keep him. Just pay for him during auction and lock up Bogaerts. That's what I'd do.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:51pm
I agree with cdwils. If you have him evaluated properly, get Miggy back in the draft. How much would you have to overpay to get Cabrera? Is it less than the difference between what you have Xander for now and what you'd pay at auction? If so, take the savings.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.