RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

G. Stanton vs J. Fernandez

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tripwired View Drop Down

Quote tripwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G. Stanton vs J. Fernandez
    Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 6:15pm
It's for a 10 team h2h mixed categories. We can only keep 4 players. There's no limit or penalty on keepers. Basically, you could keep them indefinitely. I'm keeping Cargo, Harper, & Braun with my first 3 spots, all OF's, but the 4th has me perplexed. Should I go
G. Stanton or J. Fernandez?
I could easily make a case for either one.
My draft pick is 8th in the first round(essentially the 5th round really). So, the player I don't keep well likely be picked before it gets to me at the 8th spot because power & ace pitchers are always a premium .Ahhh, choices choices. What do you guys think?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 9:36pm
J Fernandez...you have enough OF.ll
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 10:58am
5 OF??? or would Stanton be your UTIL? If it's 5 OF, then I keep Stanton. If not, it could go either way, it just depends on how you feel about keeping pitchers. I dont trust them. Fernandez especially worries me. His meteoric rise could easily fall as quick as it came to be. Personally, I prefer hitting to pitching. If you want to keep 1 SP, I would keep Fernandez and then swap Braun and Stanton, age being the determining factor.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 11:39am
Fernandez
tripwired View Drop Down

Quote tripwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:02pm
It's just 3 OFs & 2 UTL. I've been back & forth so many times with these two guys. I usually prefer hitting over pitching, but I do like to get one of the top 5-10 SPs every year. This is our first year of having keepers so I have little to no knowledge at this point as to what the other teams will keep. I suspect the upper echelon of SPs will be kept, so the power hitters will likely be the first thing to go once the draft starts. Either way though, I figure I'm saying bye bye to which ever one I don't keep. Normally I'd use the team they play for as a tie breaker, but that's a push in this case. Neither one is in a good situation really.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.066 seconds.