RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mjfillion23 View Drop Down

Quote mjfillion23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper Advice
    Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:19am
I get to keep 5 players in my H2H points league. I'm trying to pare down this pool:

Goldschmidt (definitely keeping)
McCutchen (definitely keeping)
Chris Davis
Hanley Ramirez
David Wright
David Price
Felix Hernandez

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was originally leaning towards keeping Goldshmidt, McCutchen, Davis, Price and Hernandez, but SS is so shallow that I wonder if I should keep Ramirez instead of Davis or one of the pitchers.

Thank you.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:05am
Bats are always more valuable than arms...though, it's King Felix.

Keep Goldy, Cutchen, Davis (the power seems real and you won't find anyone who can replace it), and Han Ram. The last spot, I'd probably keeep King Felix.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:52am
5 hitters
mjfillion23 View Drop Down

Quote mjfillion23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 9:11am
Thank you for your help. I forgot to include Ellsbury, who is another option, but my least favorite of the group. Thanks again.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 9:12am
I keep Ellsbury over Wright.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 10:37pm
I like Ellsbury over Wright as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.