RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Roto Veteran looking for auction league

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tradersunlim View Drop Down

Quote Tradersunlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roto Veteran looking for auction league
    Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 1:27pm
All,

Old time roto guy/commish of 26 years looking for another league to join. Preference is 14 teams or more, keepers, minors, auction format but could consider other. Do NOT want h2h. Categories and roster specifics don't matter so much. What does matter is the league and the owners. Only want a solid league with solid stand up guys like myself. No drama or nonsense please!!!

Drop me a note with your league specifics and DRAFT DATE. My calendar is becoming full so that could be the ulimate show stopper.

Thx

T  
bigball213 View Drop Down

Quote bigball213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 5:37pm
well we are a close match but its 12 teams AL only . we have a minor league draft . basic 4x4 std rules old school just the way you lie it.

Call me latter Thursday after 2 pm 410 935 9020 Earl
kaki_mochi View Drop Down

Quote kaki_mochi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2014 at 3:36am
We've got one spot in our 15 team 5x5 roto auction league.
Deep rosters (two at each infield spot except catcher).
Our auction is on the afternoon of Saturday, March 22.
Let me know if you're interested and I can send the commish your information.
Tradersunlim View Drop Down

Quote Tradersunlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2014 at 5:06am
Thx for the post. I wouldn't be able to draft that day. Hope you find someone
paulrfarnsworth@comcast.n View Drop Down

Quote paulrfarnsworth@comcast.n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:20am
Long established leagues looking for 2 owners in the AL-only and 1 in the NL only. The keeper leagues are competitive and have nice payouts. Auction is March 16th.  $100 entry fee per league. CBS Sports league.

Commish is good fair and strong..email him at   jasonboulden@hotmail.com for more details.
EddieBuzz View Drop Down

Quote EddieBuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:38pm
If you can make a live auction in NYC Friday March 28th at 6:30pm you may be interested in an 18 team, non keeper, mixed, 6x6 league with a $1000 entry fee.

My email address is EDBUZZ@OPTONLINE.NET
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.