RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper League Opening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smarkstrom View Drop Down

Quote smarkstrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper League Opening
    Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 9:48am
I run a 12-team, points head to head league that is looking for a new owner.  This league uses CBS as the website to track everything.  We have multiple categories for pitching and batting to try and use all aspects of the game.  The current team that is open has had 2 different managers the last 2 years.  The main reason for this is, in my opinion, is those owners came in expecting to win the 1st year and quit when they didn't.  We have had a team go from worst to 1st in a year, but as well know, this isn't common in a keeper league.  This team needs an owner willing to rebuild the team through trading, in-season moves for the future and building their minor league system.  Each year, we keep 10 major league players and 9 minor league players.  In all honesty, the challenge will be rebuilding, not winning to begin with.  This also isn't a high dollar league, as entry is only $35.  We have a good group of owners that just like to have fun, some trash talking and just want the opportunity to compete with other like-minded people.  If someone is interested in knowing more about the league, I would be happy to give you more information.  Drafting will be starting in a couple of weeks and we do an extended on-line draft that usually takes between 1 week and 2 weeks to finish, depending on owners schedules.  We have 1 owner serving in Afghanistan, so his time to be online is different than stateside.  Let me know at smarkstrom@aol.com if you are interested.  Scott
Slicer65 View Drop Down

Quote Slicer65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 3:59pm
I play 2 in CBS. I am interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.043 seconds.