RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper league need 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dbaker View Drop Down

Quote dbaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper league need 3
    Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 5:23pm
Hi,

We are in a 3 man keeper league. Out of these people who would you keep and why.

Mike Trout ( hes a given)
Adrian Beltre, Freedie Freeman, Yuseil Puig, Jay Bruce, Robbie Cano.

What are your thoughts?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 5:27pm
Trout
Cano
Freeman

Like Puig also but you have Trout and no 1b. Beltre is far older than Freeman in a keeper.
Graybear View Drop Down

Quote Graybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 11:48pm
Hard to argue with LABLUE. But I think Bruce is younger than Cano and is in a better hitting home park than Cano
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 12:00am
But one is an OF and one is a 2b. Plus Cano hits 300 and Bruce 260. Id take Cano over Bruce even if they were both of's. I am not afraid of his new park either. I heard that every hr he hit last year in NYY stadium would have gone out in Seattle as well. Plus with bigger field could mean more hits falling in there.
AnaMariaBBC View Drop Down

Quote AnaMariaBBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 11:56am
Trout
Freeman
Puig
cdwils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cdwils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 1:25pm
-Trout, Cano, Freeman

-Trout is a no-brainer.

-Cano is going to be just fine in Seattle...he's a legit stud...home parks don't change that. He's going to hit for power and average in the meat of Seattle's order. He's too good to throw back.

-Freeman is just coming into his own and has many nice years ahead of him. Upside baby...

-I love Puig, but can't take him over the aforementioned...

-I'm counting on Beltre for one more good year before the regression police come knocking on his door. It may not turn out this way, but I'm not going to be the one with him on my team when it does happen...especially in a keeper league. The investment is too great to take on that risk (my personal opinion of his risk).

-Bruce is a nice source of power and RBIs, but takes a back seat to the elite guys mentioned above. If he were to hit .280-.290 it'd be a different story.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.