RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Looking to join Dynasty League

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lkirbo35 View Drop Down

Quote lkirbo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to join Dynasty League
    Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 9:22am
Anyone have an opening? Been playing for 10+ years want to try Dynasty for the first time.
Newt017 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Newt017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 11:22am
We run a keeper/dynasty hybrid, live auction only in VA.
Interested?
Zattaltin View Drop Down

Quote Zattaltin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 12:47pm
What kind of league were you looking to join? I have a 5x5 espn roto dynasty with. $60 buy-in. We will be doing a slow draft and using league safe.

If you're interested email me at zattaltin@gmail.com
chadtv View Drop Down

Quote chadtv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 8:00am
My league has a unique special aspect that makes it perhaps more competitive than your typical fantasy league.  There is currently four divisions (Major, AAA, AA, and A) of 8 teams each (soon to be 12).  The best teams are in the 'Major' division and the worst teams are in the 'A' division.  Each team plays within their own division only with the other very similar talented teams making it very competitive.  It is kind of like a 48-team league with the 37th-48th place teams only playing against each other instead of also getting blown away by playing the top teams in the league.  At the end of each season the top teams are promoted up a level to tougher competition and likewise the bottom teams are relegated down a level to easier competition.  I am looking for some replacement owners and also 16 new expansion teams that you would draft.  Please email me at rallycap@hotmail.com for full details.  Thanks!
lkirbo35 View Drop Down

Quote lkirbo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 7:58am
Joined Zattaltin's league thanks guys
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.