RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

15team 5x5 roto league looking for experienced mgr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kaki_mochi View Drop Down

Quote kaki_mochi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15team 5x5 roto league looking for experienced mgr
    Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 10:45pm
Our league, Big Ballers Baseball, is looking for some experienced managers. The league has been in existence since 2001. It was originally formed as a group of strangers in the Bay Area and has since gone though changes and managers have come and gone.

It's a 15 team 5x5 roto league run on Yahoo! and the entry free is $100. We do not use league safe or other outside websites, but rely on paypal and trust. The league is very deep (start 2 at each infield spot) and the free agent pool is usually pretty shallow.

The DRAFT will take place early morning on March 30. If you are interested in joining, please send me a message and let me know a little bit more about you and how you would be an asset to our league.

If you have any further questions regarding Big Ballers, please don't hesitate to ask me.

We appreciate your time and consideration.

Greg

Edited by kaki_mochi - 28 Feb 2014 at 3:39am

Quote kaki_mochi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2014 at 7:46pm
I understand many people are concerned that we don't use league safe.
Obviously, it's a concern, but I have been a member of the league for 10 years and have taken over commish and finance chair duties this season and we haven't had problems in the past.
We also have a detailed rules document if you're interested.

Quote kaki_mochi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2014 at 3:38am
One more spot to fill. Thanks for the questions regarding the league.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.