Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Roto Keeper League 12th Yr Needs 1 Replacement Mgr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kapt_janeway View Drop Down

Quote kapt_janeway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roto Keeper League 12th Yr Needs 1 Replacement Mgr
    Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 9:20pm
We have a Roto Keeper Leage in its 12th year that needs 1 replacement owner.  The team finished 8th last year.  It is a 16 team league.
Each team may keep up to 7 regular keepers, + the option to keep up to 2 Rookie Keepers (players that lost prospect status during the previous season). 
Each team also has a prospect roster and may keep/own up to 10 prospects.
The season is played in Yahoo.  Keepers escalate 3 draft rounds each year.
Great, fun, competitive league.
Let me know and I can send link to off-season message board and rules, as well as links to rosters.

schn0390 View Drop Down

Quote schn0390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 10:50am
I am interested. Please send me the info so I can take a look.

rocky.schneider@gmail.com

Thanks!
corkerdj View Drop Down

Quote corkerdj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 1:49pm
i am interested. 

Edited by corkerdj - 12 Feb 2014 at 9:46am

Quote kapt_janeway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:12pm
I'll send you both the info. I'll let schn0390 have first chance at it.  If he doesn't take it, corkerdj, you are next in line.  Thanks.

Quote kapt_janeway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:17pm
The team that needs replacing finished 8th out of 16 last year.  We had a fella take over the last place team several years ago.  He took last place his first year and then won the league the next 3 years.  So, it can be done.

Quote kapt_janeway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:58pm
Corkerdj,
Sent you a PM.  Schn0390 is going to take the team.  Thanks again for your interest.  I'll let you know if/when we have another opening.  I appreciate it.
 Post Reply Post Reply