FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade
    Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 5:15am
Would you trade cespedes for Fernando Rodney and Jedd gyorko??
Kris4868 View Drop Down

Quote Kris4868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 6:13am
Depends on the league type really. But in my opinion no.
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 6:41am
Rotisserie league have to keep 10 so far I have Perez (c) Goldschmitt , freeman,Andrus , Segura, Mccutchen , cespedes , darvish, kimbrel, and Teheran I need another good closer and I worry about the health issues of cespedes last couple of years
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 7:54am
I have Gyorko ahead of Cespedes straight up. 25-30 HR young 2b.
cdwils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cdwils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 9:20am
I, admittedly, have a man-crush on Cespedes and see much more upside there...even though I like Gyorko this year too. I'd keep Cespedes and draft Gyorko (if you like him that much). Rodney doesn't do anything for me (not a believer). I'd rather take my chances in the draft on a different closer or closer-in-waiting.
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 5:16pm
I declined the trade , I will stick with Cespedes Thanks
cdwils View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cdwils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 8:00pm
I don't know exactly why (because I have no stake in the deal), but it makes me very happy that you declined that trade. I think that was the right move.

Excellent decision sambooka...and good luck this year.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 8:02pm
I disagree...lol....Why I love this hobby. Cespedes would have to have a monster year to beat a 25+ hr 2b.
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 10:11pm
1 more question how much would you spend at auction for miguel sano? The league is a 20 player rotisserie league with 2 prospect slots as well I already have buxton at .40 from last year
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by sambooka

1 more question how much would you spend at auction for miguel sano? The league is a 20 player rotisserie league with 2 prospect slots as well I already have buxton at .40 from last year
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 4:15pm
i am always bad with valuations. I wish i could be of more help! If you could give comps from previous drafts that might help. Like how much did Oscar Taveras or Profar go for last year??
sambooka View Drop Down

Quote sambooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 12:41pm
Tavares went for $1.00 profar was $ 1.50
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:57pm
I'd say Tavares last year is your best comp. He was a top prospect that possibly could play that year but also had a good chance of being more than a year away. A dollar sounds about right.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.