Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Uehara, Cishek or take my chances?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whoson1st0 View Drop Down

Quote whoson1st0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uehara, Cishek or take my chances?
    Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 9:04am
12 team mixed 5x5

My goal is to have 2 closers after my auction is done and find FA's during the year. This year I am keeping Rosenthal @ $10 and I also have the option of keeping Uehara @ $14 or Cishek @ $10. I don't have to keep either of them if I don't want.

Should I keep Uehara, Cishek or just try to find closer #2 at the auction? Most closers will still be available and they usually go for between $5-$15. Ideally I'd like to spend $5-7 for my RP2 but the quality of that player will be suspect.

Some examples from last year's auction are Cishek $7,Grilli $8, Johnson $10, Holland $10, Nathan $14 - as you can see even the unproven guys went for $7-10.

Thanks!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 9:07am
I like Uehara alot this year. He was great last year. Id keep him. You would have a pair of good closers on good teams that K alot of people.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 9:08am
2001 join date and 1 post? lol. Welcome to the boards.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 9:29pm
Agree with Blue and welcome!
 Post Reply Post Reply