RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Rodgers or Foles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonyhedz05 View Drop Down

Quote tonyhedz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rodgers or Foles
    Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 5:16am
I think it's a good problem but Foles or Rodgers? It's for all the marbles. Any input appreciated.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 7:57am
Foles. Dallas D sucks. Rodgers could be rusty. Sunday night game to end the season for Foles.
19AWBPatriots View Drop Down

Quote 19AWBPatriots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 7:28pm
Not even close Rodgers by a landslide buried under a mountain underwater.
russelcw View Drop Down

Quote russelcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 6:14am
This is Rogers no question. I got Foles really late in my draft because everyone is scared he's going to bust...... Everyone including me
jason15599 View Drop Down

Quote jason15599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 11:53am
Have you seen Foles in  the preseason? Awful. I think Rogers is well set up to have a career year.
bal2130 View Drop Down

Quote bal2130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 7:06am
pretty sure he was asking for the championship game last year, not this season haha. and how can a qb get into any rhythm when they're throwing flags every single down? foles' two ints in the first game were because they were 3rd and long from all the penalties. should have been a first down on the one bc the penalty was awful. just saying dont devalue foles from preseason games. i shouldnt even have to state that rodgers is a much better qb for the season however
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.