RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Super Bowl Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rafffle View Drop Down

Quote rafffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Bowl Help
    Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 8:43am
In a two division 12 team half ppr. My opponent currently has R. White starting on his team. Do I get cute and start a bench or FA player to get the edge, since Carolina has a important game along with a good DEF? 

My Roster
QB: Brees
RB: Andre Brown
RB: Lacy
WR: Marshall
WR: A. Brown
TE: J. Thomas
Flex; R. White @ CAR
BN CJ, Starks
FA: TY, F. Jackson, R. Cooper, E. Baker
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 8:50am
I start R. Cooper over White anyways vs Dallas sh*tty defense on Sunday Night football. A game they need to win.
rafffle View Drop Down

Quote rafffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 10:42am
Even with Orton at helm? I kinda think the Eagle will just need to run with Shady.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 2:07pm
I think Dallas will still score enough all game to make Philly try all game.

You play in playoff leagues that use week 17 as the title game? Some teams have nothing to play for. Many still do....I play in a few leagues with no playoffs and just play all 17 weeks as regular games. I am starting Orton in two of them where we play 2 qb's.
rafffle View Drop Down

Quote rafffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 2:25pm
Right week 15, 16 is playoff games within our division and week 17 is our Super Bowl. My opponent has J. Charles starting I hope he doesn't wise up and benches him. I do believe White will be contained although his targets have been increasing. So Cooper is my best option to replace White huh. 
What do you think about LaFell?   
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 2:41pm
I think KC is locked into the 5th seed so it would be dumb for KC to play Charles. They will play on the road week one of the playoffs.

You guys should change next year to have the title game week 16 like 99% of leagues do.

I like Cooper over Lafell also. I also like that the Phi/Dal game is the final game of the season so you have him left to go sunday night.

rafffle View Drop Down

Quote rafffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 2:59pm
A few of us in our league tried to get the playoff weeks amended but it is difficult to bring 24 people to unanimous decision. If it is amended it would not take place until the following year it was changed.
I do like that Cooper has a Sunday night game as both my previous playoff wins came on a walk off fashion on monday night games with J. Tucker then Whites monster game.   
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.