Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keepers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keepers
    Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 7:22pm
16 team league 1 point ppr with idp. We can keep up to 6.

Matt Ryan
Calvin Johnson- Keep
TY Hilton
Josh Gordon
Le`Veon Bell
Zach Stacy
Doug Martin-Keep
Steven Ridley
Rob Gronkowski-Keep
Carlos Dansby
Lavonte David

I need help deciding on the other 3 to keep. All input is welcome.I`m sitting at 9-2 right now and am favored to win my next 2 match ups. So it looks like I`ll be drafting late. My first pick wouldn`t be until late 7th round. I guess my biggest question is what to do with Matt Ryan.
Airdog2003 View Drop Down

Quote Airdog2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 12:52am
From first glace, I'd keep Stacy, Bell and either Hilton OR Gordon, whichever looks more promising at the time you need to select your keepers. That said, this question seems way too difficult to answer without more information. For example, if you don't keep Ryan, who are likely the candidates to be your QB next year? Ryan should be better when Jones returns and White gets healthy but his value has plummeted so it's possible he'll still be around when you draft.
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 6:51am
I don`t have to declare my keepers for a couple of weeks. I`m just gathering opinions at this time. My feeling is that by the time I draft the QB position will be picked over pretty good. If I wait to declare my keepers until the end I would have a better idea of whose gone.              
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 7:25am
I agree with keeping Megatron and Gronk, but am not so certain about Martin. Instead I would go with Bell, Stacy, Ryan and Hilton.
 Post Reply Post Reply