RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

WR Start??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
james10r12 View Drop Down

Quote james10r12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WR Start??
    Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 8:07pm
Already played Garçon. Who should I start out of these four in a Non- PPR? Cooper Fitz Marvin Jones Emmanuel Sanders
slickvicspicks View Drop Down

Quote slickvicspicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 7:58am
Fitzgerald then Marvin. Flip a coin on the other two. They are hit/miss. At least fitz and Marvin will get guaranteed looks. I am debating Marvin jones or Terrance Williams in the flex. I already have green. Do I break the cardinal rule and play two receivers from one team. Or do I think tony romo will need to throw 5 TD's to keep up with the saints and brant is doubled all day. Williams in for the time being.
james10r12 View Drop Down

Quote james10r12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 8:25am
Thanks man, yeah I would go with Williams. Because of Dez and the double team and his epidural shots, Dez might not perform to well. Willimas might be left in softer coverage and get more looks from Romo.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.