RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

=HELP= KD for Lillard and Dirk????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
J2S2M View Drop Down

Quote J2S2M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: =HELP= KD for Lillard and Dirk????
    Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 10:08am
I was offered Dirk and Lillard for KD. IMO from the 2, I am gaining more pts, treys, assists, but losing in FG, FT, steals, and blocks. I am leaning on pulling the trigger but can use some input/advice before finalizing my decision.

I am in a H2H 9cat 13 players roster league with:

Kevin Durant, John Wall, Al Jefferson, Monta Ellis, Derrick Favors, Jeff Teague, Mike Conley, Jimmy Butler, Amir Johnson, Harrison Barnes,Shawn Marion, Vitor Faverani, Miles Plumlee
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:35pm
While it is a competitive offer, I'd lean against it simply because quantity never equals quality in fantasy basketball (or in any fantasy sport). To trade Durant, you either have to get LeBron or get an offer that just blows you away. I'd worry about Dirk because of age and Lillard because of too many minutes. I have no worries with Durant.
J2S2M View Drop Down

Quote J2S2M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:17am
I have to agree. I think it's too early in the season to give away my #1 draft pick for those 2. I appreciate your advice. I've decided to move on and stick it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.