Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

FAVERANI OR CODY ZELLER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jumpman94 View Drop Down

Quote jumpman94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAVERANI OR CODY ZELLER
    Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 1:06am
Help with this somebody. Who has an edge in minutes? And faverani seems to be getting the starting job in boston. Great shot blocker and hustle guy. Cody zeller seems to be starting as well but stats wise im unsure of what to expect.
terrytran View Drop Down

Quote terrytran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 9:39am
McRoberts on the bobcats is contributing well. He started last night and had a good line. Im sure he'll split minutes with zeller. Rookie centers almost always gets into foul trouble and bc of that will see limited minutes so Cody Zeller will have a slow start forsure.. I have him too in one of my leagues and I also picked up Faverani. Faverani doesnt rebound like crazy but hes a center who hits 3s and his fts and hes got the starting job locked up in boston. dont get too impulsive by dropping zeller... he could surprise us all mid season Im holding on to him for a couple of weeks good luck!
kcrites View Drop Down

Quote kcrites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 8:08am
VITOR!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply