Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trent Richardson trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jdiggums View Drop Down

Quote jdiggums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trent Richardson trade
    Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 10:15pm
I have Trent, guy is offering me Larry Fitzgerald and Lamar miller or Ben Tate... Worth doing?
mindshank View Drop Down

Quote mindshank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 5:16pm
I'd like to say yea good trade, but who knows whats gonna happen with Ben Tate who I think is more valuable than Miller in the short term. If and when Foster returns and /or stays healthy than Tate becomes a handcuff at best. As for Richardson I think a lot of his problems in Indy have to stem more from a bad run blocking o-line than his ability. If Indy gets that problem sorted out than it's definetly a bad deal for you and also Indy losing Wayne may put more pressure on Richardson to pick up the slack and get more carries and finally start producing. I guess as i'm looking at it you get Fitz and Miller(more upside in the long run but temper your expectations) for T-Rich. I think i'd stick with T-Rich!
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 5:41pm
Absolutley it's worth doing.  I just got T-Rich in my league for Pettis and McGahee two weeks ago.  McGahee off a 13 pt week and Pettis 16 points!  aaaand I just traded T-Rich yesterday, he's a bust. T-Rich and Keenan Allen for James Jones and Terrance Williams
 Post Reply Post Reply