RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Playoff stash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tlm340 View Drop Down

Quote tlm340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playoff stash
    Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:50am
Do I trade zac Stacy or Andre Ellington for Randall Cobb I have Doug Martin,MJD, rashad mendinhall, cj spiller , Stacy, and Ellington
tlm340 View Drop Down

Quote tlm340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:54am
My wr are Keenan Allen, Steve smith, desean Jackson, Reggie Wayne
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 12:39pm
I would do that especially with the depth you have
rutzins2 View Drop Down

Quote rutzins2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 11:02am
I would not do that. Although Cobb is eligible week 15 who knows if you will see him play. He either may not be in football shape or if the Pack are already going to the Playoffs they may hold him out so he is healthy for the games that matter.
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 5:49pm
Yes do it.  I dont like Stacey long term.  especially with Bradford out.  with the team you have, I would go for it
mindshank View Drop Down

Quote mindshank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 7:38pm
Wow voice of reason here no guarantees Cobb comes back and the packers could easily have the division locked down at that point, so if he does come back why would they rush him? The Pack will save him for the playoffs. Hell i'd go after Boykin before i went after Cobb. Totally agree with rutzins2.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.