RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

WR and Flex spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kprince View Drop Down

Quote kprince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WR and Flex spot
    Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:03pm
I need a WR and a WR/RB Flex spot.
WR: I'm starting Torrey Smith and Jordy Nelson. Need a 3rd from:
Greg Jennings, Stevie Johnson, Vincent Jackson (also have Sid Rice)

RB: Starting Alfred Morris and Fred Jackson. So for flex, choice of:
A Ellington, Montee Ball, or any of the WRs

THX.

Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:31pm
WR= V-Jax

Flex= Ellington. His touches are increasing every week. Could be a nice sleeper
kprince View Drop Down

Quote kprince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:45pm
Thanks!! Forgot to mention this is NonPPR
danlegroulx View Drop Down

Quote danlegroulx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 5:48am
Yeah, with Buffalo and Minnisota's QB's I wouldn't be thrilled to start Jennings or Johnson. Jennings had a good game, but keep in mind all his points came on 3 receptions. You don't want to be relying on touchdown value at more then one or two spots in your lineup. I would also start Vincent Jackson. You have to think that getting him the ball during their bye week was a focus of the team. As for Ellington, I hate his matchup this week. That offensive line is really bad in Arizona. I would consider Montee Ball. And I know it's much more of a reach. But you have to think that Denver will be up on Jacksonville pretty significantly. Come halftime, someone is gonna get carries. I see a lot of Hillman and Montee Ball in the second half. Tough decision though. For me, it would be Jennings if Cassel starts, Montee Ball, then Ellington. I hate to rely on Jennings for a TD, but there's a good chance of that.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 6:31am
VJax for sure.
Take a flyer on Ball.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.