RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

NEED HELP. Can' Decide!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED HELP. Can' Decide!
    Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 3:49pm
12 TEAM NON-PPR LEAGUE
standard scoring// 4 pts passing td, 6pt rush/rec TD, 10yds=1pt rush and rec, 20 yds pass 1pt

I have definate starters in Stafford, Peterson, Dez, Brandon Marshall, Hartley, KC Def

I'm having a problem deciding who to start this week at my RB2 an Flex, Here are the Choices:

T. Richardson           Reggie Wayne
CJ Spiller                  Julius Thomas
Fred Jackson            Keenan Allen

The other 3 aren't in the running (David Wilson, Martellus Bennett, Donald Brown)

My problem is I want to have 2 players starting in the mon nite game because the team I'm playing has 2.  I'm not sure if that's the right thought, prbably not, but it's a thought. Plus, I just traded for T-Rich and it's like a new toy I wanna stat him but might not be the right move! Any ideas or opinions will definatley help out.  Leave me a link, I'll return the favor

detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 3:50pm
BTW Monday night game is Indy @ SD so you don't have to look it up
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:27pm
Your thought of having 2 players on Mon. night because your opponent does is foolishness. You play your best players to give you the best chance to win. I`d play T-Rich, J Thomas
danlegroulx View Drop Down

Quote danlegroulx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 5:52am
Agreed. Take out that new Trich toy. Bills have had 10 days off. You don't know what the run committee will look like, and you don't know how the QB will affect the line. But it's probably not good. I think you have to go Orange Julius next. Guy is killing it. If you're not sold on him, then Reggie could be a solid play. 
alexb1425 View Drop Down

Quote alexb1425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 8:46am
Question is, how did u get that team in a 12 man league? The other managers must suck. Start ur stars. Number 1 fantasy rule
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 9:18am
That looks more like an 6-team league, but start TRich and Thomas.
Tommy1X View Drop Down

Quote Tommy1X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 6:08pm
Agreed, Trent and Thomas
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 6:27am
I agree on Thomas, but would go with the hot hand in Jackson at RB
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.