RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

which qb to start?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hblee21 View Drop Down

Quote hblee21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which qb to start?
    Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 7:21am
Ben vs jets
Sam Bradford vs Texans
Geno Smith vs steelers
Brandom weeden
ccastillo11 View Drop Down

Quote ccastillo11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 1:21pm
Your in trouble my friend... leaning toward big ben coming on the bye week... other than that GENO or WEEDen... Sam has tough matchup
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 7:37pm
How did you end up with four QBs and have them all suck? Throw a dart and go with whomever it hits.
wayloski View Drop Down

Quote wayloski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 12:10am
I think he meant these are the only ones available on the waiver wire. Roll the dice with Geno, or go with the safest pick in Big Ben.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 3:12pm
I'd rather start Weeden, out of those options, against a weak Det defense.
hblee21 View Drop Down

Quote hblee21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 5:06pm
thanks for help.. I just chose Geno Smith from waiver wire. Good LUCK on GENO against Steelers
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.