RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

trade help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bubspeedx View Drop Down

Quote bubspeedx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trade help
    Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm
need rb help. some ideas to who i could go after would be appreciated.
non ppr. QB,RB/2,WR/3,TE,K,DEF.

stafford, tannehill
moreno,d.wilson,pierce,d.richarson,s.greene
calvin,aj,t.smith,jeffery,pettis,randle,t.austin,hill,hopkins
v.davis
dawson
sf,jets

loaded at wr. i am looking to trade away multiple players

thanks for the suggestions
wayloski View Drop Down

Quote wayloski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 11:54pm
I think you could move Torrey Smith for someone like a Murray or a Powell.
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 7:11am
I think it'd be tricky to get Murray for Smith. You might get Powell but people still have questions about Smith.

Depends how you're doing in standings. If you can afford to wait you could aim at someone like Shane Vereen and try and wait it out. You might coerce Willis McGahee out of someone. Otherwise, try and grab someone like Zac Stacy or Andre Ellington.
bubspeedx View Drop Down

Quote bubspeedx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:46pm
record is 1 - 4, 2 games out of 1st in div. i've been offered aj green for mcfadden(not a mcfadden fan) and calvin for lynch trying to see if he will take aj instead. i like murray alot, i also know he' been known to get hurt. does anyone think spiller will return to form and if so would i have to get rid of aj.
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 9:28pm
Wait one more week to see if AJ has a big game and get Lynch with AJ Green if you can
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 9:30pm
You do need to make a move asap though. Is this a keeper league?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.