RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cbail65 View Drop Down

Quote cbail65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Advice
    Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 7:30am

Who do you feel has more value moving forward, Desean Jackson or Larry Fitzgerald?

I am in a 12 team ppr league and feel TE is my weakest link on my team.  I have good depth at WR with Calvin, Sanders, and Jeffery too.  Would either one of them be worth trading for Gates or Gronk (I know he hasn't played yet, but just to have him on roster for when he does come back).
Graybear View Drop Down

Quote Graybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:19am
That's a tough question but as long as he is healthy and the offense continues to roll, Jackson would be my answer. Az seems to be having it's problems on both sides of the ball. Jackson does get hurt whereas Fitz stays relatively healthy
Graybear View Drop Down

Quote Graybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:20am
Part 2, Gates is having a decent year and their offense too, is playing well. With gronk's recent injury history, I'd go with Gates though they both get nicked up
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.