Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Who to drop?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who to drop?
    Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 12:39pm
I want to pick up Barry Cunningham. In a 16-team league and Cunningham may get the starting gig for the Rams. I can either drop Cordarelle Patterson or Rashard Jennings. Only picked up Jennings this week and was intending to play him with McFadden out. It is a keeper league so I like Patterson long term but I just don't see him making my team much this year as he's my 5th WR option.

• So would you drop Patterson to pick up Cunningham?
  • Or drop Jennings to pick up Cunningham and then be left with playing McGahee as RB#2 this week?
  • Or not pick up Cunningham, roll with Jennings and keep Patterson on the bench for the foreseeable future?

TY!

rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 4:18pm
I assume you mean Benny Cunningham. Either way,option 3 is the best IMHO.
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 3:59am
Yeah sorry, Benny Cunningham.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 11:21am
Stick with what you've got.
 Post Reply Post Reply