RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Today's predicaments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today's predicaments
    Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 6:31am
QB:

Matthew Stafford (vs Bears) or Phillip Rivers (vs Cowgirls)

FLEX:

Josh Gordon (vs Bengals)
Rashard Mendenhall (vs Bucs)
Le'Veon Bell (vs Vikings)

i am 75/25 in favor of Stafford, but the better matchup is Rivers. And then i am leaning towards Gordon b/c the Browns have played the Bengals well recently. Plus, the injury concerns with Bell/Mendenhall kind of scare me a bit. But maybe i should give Mendenhall a shot....i just dont know

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 6:39am
i could also pick up David Wilson off the scrap heap. i would be dropping Gordon for Wilson
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 7:31am
I`d start Stafford and Gordon. As far as Wilson goes can you drop someone else to pick him up? He is well worth the stash but I`d keep Gordon over him right now.
steve20877 View Drop Down

Quote steve20877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 7:36am
Always play Stafford over Rivers and play Gordon over those guys. In fact keep Gordon and drop Rivers for David Wilson then keep Wilson on your bench until he produces.

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Slingshots

I`d start Stafford and Gordon. As far as Wilson goes can you drop someone else to pick him up? He is well worth the stash but I`d keep Gordon over him right now.

thx...no i really can't. I have Le'Vion Bell, but i think dropping him for Wilson would be pointless. Both have high upside with their flaws.

And i don't want to drop Rivers yet. I picked him up for Stafford's bye week. Once that comes and goes, i will be able to drop him.
steve20877 View Drop Down

Quote steve20877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 4:58pm
I agree with you; keep Rivers and roll with Bell. After what happened today I will be asking you for advice in future.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.