RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

RBs for week 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stylz3 View Drop Down

Quote stylz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RBs for week 4
    Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 9:22am
I'm starting jamal charles as RB1 but I need a RB2 and another for the flex position. Which 2 do I choose:

Stevan Ridley
Lamar Miller
Jacquizz Rodgers
Le'veon Bell
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 10:47am
All 4 of these guys have issues that drag down their expected values.

With a gun to my head, I'd go Ridley and Miller.

The question you should be asking is whether you have any WR that you could use at flex.

stylz3 View Drop Down

Quote stylz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 1:00pm
The wide receiver for that flex spot was my first question I asked myself and no I do not since Stevie Smith is on the bye. I was leaning towards Miller as my RB2. I'm still uncomfortable with Ridley. Each week his value is fading away more and more.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 3:56pm
I'd go with Bell and Ridley. Miller's going up against a legit NO defense and he hasn't exactly been great this season so I'd sit him until he starts doing something good. Give Bell a shot against a weak Minn. defense.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.