RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

TE question: V Davis or Fleener?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
frdvschvy View Drop Down

Quote frdvschvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TE question: V Davis or Fleener?
    Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:17pm
12 team standard league. I picked up Fleener from the waiver wire this week and am going back and forth on who to start. V Davis or C Fleener? Any sage wisdom and advice is welcome.

FF Noob here.

Thanks!
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 7:53pm
As long as Vernon is healthy and playing I would go with him
ptangalos View Drop Down

Quote ptangalos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 8:03pm
Fleener is a nice pick up for the future now that TRich will open up that offense, but this week I'm going with Vernon Davis for sure.

Check mine out, thanks: http://forum.rotowire.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8623
WKBoston View Drop Down

Quote WKBoston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 6:57am
I agree with the othe guys, Davis is getting more targets and playing against a weak pass defense. Until Fleenor becomes a solid asset in the offense i would sit him.
frdvschvy View Drop Down

Quote frdvschvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 9:11am
Thanks for the input.  That is also what my gut is telling me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.