RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Vick or Rivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rubicon6 View Drop Down

Quote Rubicon6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vick or Rivers
    Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 8:32am
I am lucky enough to have both Vick and Rivers, but I am not sure which to start this week.

Any thoughts out there?
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 9:11am
I'd go with Vick on a short week for KC to prepare for the new offense.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 9:25am
I want to believe Rivers is for real and, if you were ever going to use him, it would be this week against the Titans rather than Vick against the Chiefs.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 9:58am
You have to remember, Rivers went up against 2 big offenses in the first 2 games. Tennessee is not a big offense so Phillip will not be throwing nearly as much in this one.
Rubicon6 View Drop Down

Quote Rubicon6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 11:11am
I can see that Tennessee is not a big offense, but Schaub did throw 3 TDs last week against them. And he is not nearly as good of a QB.
bermac View Drop Down

Quote bermac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 11:47am
ride vick till his knee blows up
alets20 View Drop Down

Quote alets20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 4:24pm
Id go Vick

Brady or Rivers?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.