RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Waivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cool Runnings View Drop Down

Quote Cool Runnings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waivers
    Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 2:59pm
12 Team PPR: My Team: R Wilson, Rothlisberger, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Randle, Patterson, Torrey, Spiller, R Bush, Ingram, Helu, Pierce, Olsen, Eifert, Walsh, NE D.
I’m 6th on waivers this week, which means I probably won’t get much off waivers. But, I’m prioritizing my waivers anyways. I’m thinking Starks for Eifert/Ingram, Royal for Eifert/Ingram. Any advice or suggestions on fliers this week?
Thanks!
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:53pm
I got Eifert he should do well against GB
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:10pm
I think you are in the same boat I am. It doesn't matter, Unless you are in a dead league those are the top two guys getting picked up this week. I claimed them as well. THe order in each league depended on if I needed depth at WR or not. Royal already had matched his career high in TD's. He is a decent play but he isn't a WR1 after all these years. Starks at best will fill in this week, have a good game, and then share time with Lacy. He isn't taking Lacy's job completely. Seems to me you need more help at RB. Spiller and Bush are a nice 1-2. They have bye's and Bush will miss a game or two. I would go Starks and hope you have guys not caring. Then again who wants to be in a league like that? If you are asking who to drop between those two I would go Ingram. Eifert isn't your starting TE and I don't like keeping two TE's. That said he may show he is worthy of being your starter in a week or two. Even with Gresham. Ingram has so many people to share the ball with and just has done nothing with the chances he has got. I was so high on him coming out of college...

hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:14pm
I have seen Powell and Pierce on wires. Both worth a flier. WR I have seen Hopkins. That is in 5 yahoo pro leagues. Not much out there. Jackson is out in Atlanta but you would have to be desperate to start whoever you feel the best play is. Rodgers or Snelling. 
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.266 seconds.