RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Cecil Shorts & Ryan Mathews for Flex?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctorrillo View Drop Down

Quote ctorrillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cecil Shorts & Ryan Mathews for Flex?
    Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:28am
Any thoughts on who to start in my flex position, Cecil Shorts or Ryan Mathews. both projected around 14pts. Mathews may have hard time this week and Cecil was injured but fully practiced and could have a breakout game...
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:51am
Did you watch Monday night? Mathews is 100% the answer. The Jaguars are the worst offensive team in football playing the best secondary in football. With the best cover corner in the game(Sherman) It is the NFL so anything is possible. Short could make me look foolish ..no I don't care if he scores 30 and Mathews fumbles and leaves. The answer going in is Mathews.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:52am
in Seattle where they enjoy the best home field advantage in football.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:24pm
Apologize here also. This was also from last week. I was with you on thinking Shorts might have a big game last week. Didn't happen but was a good call. 
detroitguy113 View Drop Down

Quote detroitguy113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 6:25pm
Can't trust anyone in the Jags offense right now. Leave it at that
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.