RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Eli or Newton?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctorrillo View Drop Down

Quote ctorrillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eli or Newton?
    Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:19am
Who would you play? they are pretty much even on the projected points? but I didn't see the Carolina game last week, do they suck this year again?
4minimark View Drop Down

Quote 4minimark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:33am
Same question here. My league has 6 point passing touchdowns so maybe leaning towards Eli.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 3:18pm
Tough call. Both 0-2. Carolina has been in both games. Giants also to a point. I think this will be a high scoring game. If I had to make a choice I go Eli just because they have more weapons to throw to. Also are dead last in the league rushing the ball. I understand you need the rush to set up the pass. I think Wilson can give them enough if he is let out the doghouse. \

jdown3 View Drop Down

Quote jdown3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2013 at 8:13am
I am in a similar predicament...Eli or RG3...what do you guys think?
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 4:31pm
This week, I'd pick RG3 vs. Oak.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 4:07am
Go with Cam.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.