Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

WR2 & Flex - Week 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tdnotvd611 View Drop Down

Quote tdnotvd611 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WR2 & Flex - Week 2
    Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 4:48am
WR2 - Anquan Boldin or Torrey Smith
Flex - Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Ryan Mathews, Ben Jarvus Green Ellis

Boldin has Seattle which has the stingiest defense around, but how do I sit him after last week?  Torrey Smith vs. Cleveland is a pretty favorable matchup. 

And like always, Ryan Mathews has me over analyzing for hours.  I started him last week and he had gave me some good points but who knows with him.  BJGE - I don't see him getting many yards but I could see him sneaking in a touchdown or two this week against Pitt.

I'm thinking Boldin and Smith at this point, any thoughts?

astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 8:58am
Boldin and Smith is who i would start.
upsguy1974 View Drop Down

Quote upsguy1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 5:54am
WR2 Boldin for sure. After last week, no way you can sit him.
I don't like Matthews YET! I need to see SD play consistently like they did in Philly to make any moves on them. If Rivers continues to be as dominant as he was Sunday then SD's running game will be non existent.

As bad as Flacco has been, Cleveland's run D is pretty good so I would look for Flacco to be passing this week. I would go with Smith.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 2:12pm
LOL Pretty funny this got answered from last week after the Shorts post. In my opinion all of us Fantasy owners should have just learbed something. Outside of the WR you just can't bench because of who they are (Johnson, Green, and Bryant etc,,)we sit anyone who matches up with Seattle and Sherman. Especially at home. The guy runs his mouth but he backs it up. If I had any sense at all I would have won the only game I lost. I played Kapatrick and Boldin against Seattle instead of Schaub and any of 4 WR. I heard Colin's numbers vs Seattle and then against the rest of the league. It was so ridiculous I'll be benching them when Seattle comes to San Fran. I expect a different outcome but I'll play other Fantasy players. Out of that whole game only Lynch put up a great line. I'm not sure anyone else can even say good.
 Post Reply Post Reply